Complaints & Reviews

High Grade Capsular Contracture Corrective Surgery

Dr. Gray performed surgery via the bellybutton to correct the high grade capsular contracture of my right...

Customer service

He did breast implant which was fine. Went back for consultation on other things. Waited over an hour in waiting room on 3 separate occasions, then almost an hour in room. He's not what the video shows in the waiting room. He's rude, scattered and so fast talking you cannot understand what he's saying. The video out front shows him in a suit in his office talking with his patients, that's not at all how he was the 4 times I saw him. He yawns and appears bored to be with you. I don't feel I can trust someone who seems to be 2 totally different people. Going somewhere else because of my gut feeling.

Severe allergic reactions, vision problems, eye infection

Here are some of the problems I have faced during the two-week- period:

1) Placing too much product in the wrong place under my eyes was the caused of a severe allergic reaction, vision problems, eye pressure, eye infection, lumps, headaches, and swelling, associated more with the injection technique, rather than the product.

2) Placing the filler without paying attention to the areas that needed to be treated the most, such as on cheeks and marionette lines.

3) Placing Restylane and Voluma in the wrong areas under my eyes and on my cheeks, changed the shape of my face and I don't like it. My eyes are still puffy and with lumps, and my cheeks look fat and asymmetric instead of defined, which make me believe that Voluma was not placed in the proper areas on the cheeks for natural results.

It is important to consider the amount of money and time I have spent with dermatologist, ophthalmologist, and in medicine. Just to mention some of the medication I have been taking:
-MethylPREDNISolone tablets
- Tobramycin/Dexamethasone (antibiotic for treating eye infection).
-Istalol/Timolol (to reduce high pressure inside the eye).

Stop the complaints, he's great

So he talks fast? That doesn't mean he isn't a great doctor and cosmetic surgeon. I often judge a doctor’s office by their staff – first impressions and last impressions. These folks are knowledgeable. I have had some work by other types of surgeons, and understand they are fast talking, busy people. So I rely on their support staff to answer questions about process and payment. Dr. Gray’s office staff was helpful and professional . Dr. Gray also called me to make sure my surgical outcome was fine too.

John Simmons2 Jan 15, 2015

Dr. Gray is the top surgeon in Michigan. Many of these comments below are of a personal nature. It leads me to believe that his competition is posting these. His office is packed every day of the week and many of these patients are repeats. What does that tell you?

Anom123 Jan 03, 2018

@John Simmons2 His competition are not the ones posting complaints. They are real people with bad results

Jack Steingold Feb 04, 2015

I had a horrible scar on my wrist and Dr. Gray was able to have it completely removed. It's invisible now thanks to his Therascar.

Jane Gibby Oct 06, 2016

I was also a patient of So called Dr. Gray. He was awful and so was all his staff but 1 nurse. If something goes wrong he turns things around to try to blame you. Saying I didn't follow all his directions, really? Did he come home with me to see that? His hour glass tummy tuck is awful unless you want a scar going almost all around your body. He don't know how to make a belly button. He is very rude, extremely argumentative, and unprofessional. I wish I would have looked at reviews before choosing him as my Dr.

Terrible service!

Please note the following correction: Dr. Michael Gray is a Fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic...

Liposuction on upper arms

Very dissatisfied with liposuction/smart lipo on upper arms. They are still the same circumference almost a...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices