Life360charged my account

D

Hello, I was charged a $69.99 charge on my account for the life 360 driver protection. I would like a refund back. I did not know this purchased was made and I did not know I even had the 7day trial. If I had known I would have canceled and even then I don't know how to do that. Please contact me for a refund. I do enjoy the app, this charge is just too much for me. I don't make enough money as is and then I get a charge of almost 80 bucks.

Maria Rosas Feb 17, 2018

Hello Daisy. Did you ever get a callback? And or a refund? The same thing just happened to me. But I don't know how to contact them