Life360.comI have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone

K

Please be aware that the sex offender portion is not kept up-to-date. I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone.I personally know two people listed on the app who are no longer registered sex offenders. Sadly, as great of an idea as I think the app could be, the irresponsibility of life360 is coming to light. I would recommend using your states registry to find accurate information, rather than use this product.

• Updated by Bernard C Nuesca · Dec 05, 2018

I Can not afford it and I am retired

• Updated by Bernard C Nuesca · Dec 06, 2018

just cancel my purchased life360 i can't afford it

Sandeep answal Aug 27, 2019

Mera balance kat liya h bina koi information ke plz mujhe mera balance wapis kro

• Am
    Amberia Shelley Jul 13, 2019

Please contact me as soon as possible [protected] to discuss my account

Jazzy Disaster Apr 03, 2019

Tried to cancel my subscription but it charged me today anyway. I think it is ca celed now but wont refund. It hasnt even been an hour since the charge. I clearly dont want a subscription. Please refund the fee.

• Be
    Bernard C Nuesca Dec 12, 2018

email address [email protected]

• Vd
    VDeSantis Oct 28, 2018

It says I went someone that I didn't go and my parents are yelling at me. What could have happened?

Sara Maria Verduzco Oct 28, 2018

Since April I cancelled by subscription and account of Life360; but I still have charges in my credit card in May and June.

I need a refund of this two charges and a document were I can validate the cancellation of the subscription.

I kindly appreciate this will be resolved ASAP

• Ni
    Nicole Orman Sep 10, 2018

This morning I received a text from my husband saying go look at life360 and where you went. So I did. It shows me out for 2 hours driving around last night while I was home in bed. Why is this? I looked on my phone and it shows the same thing. This really could cause issues within a family. Please advise why this happened?

• In
    IndraniSmart Sep 05, 2018

Hi when I check my driving history some times it doesn't save; example yesterday me and my husband went to the mall and when I went to go see his driving history it didn't show up. When I got the app it was working fine but its only recently that this is happening . Is their anything I could do to solve my issue?

Joey Duncan Aug 20, 2018

I have used the free app for several years, and love it! Over the weekend, I received some type of notice about an update on it, so I agreed to it. Now it looks like they have changed my plan and there is now a charge. I DON'T WANT IT! What do I need to do to cancel?