Life Time Fitness — charge of dues after canceling my membership
I canceled my membership and the gym says they have a 30 days policy for cancellation and collect fees/dues during that time which was never communicated when I became a member. I called to cancel my membership on nov 1 and was told I have to go in person so I was able to do that on nov 17 and when I did that I received an email (not told when I was in person) that cancellation takes 30 days and I will pay the dues for that till cancellation is in effect on dec 17. So they collected the dues for nov and 17 days in dec while I did not use the gym during that time.
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness!
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision!
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude!
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism