Life Time Fitness — personal trainer
A personal trainer by the name of Joe at the Overland Park Kansas Life Time Fitness has some serious ethical issues. I feel his practices as a trainer border incompetent. He gets clients hurt with his inability to listen to what the client is trying to say and his ego wont let him make good sound judgments. He takes your money but will show up late for sessions with a lame excuse. For what this gym cost a month I would think they would get trainers that have strong morals and ethics. I would not recommended this gym to anyone.
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism