LIC Ajmerdelay to deliver of policy

Dear sir/Mam,

My name is K.C.Gupta, and i have an lic policy of Lic [Ajmer mandel].
the policy has completed in oct. 2009.
But they don't give any delivery of policy check till now.
So Please take an action as soon as possible.

Name:- K.C.Gupta
Mob:-[protected]
address:-3/2, C.A.D., I.G.N.P. Colony
Bikaner(Raj.)
Pin:-334002
Policy Number:-[protected]

Malkhan singh Gurjar Aug 20, 2014

Sir/Madam

My name is Malkhan singh Gurjar i have policy no. [protected]. I got a letter from lic office to send necessary document for getting survival benefit claim amount of 10000 Rs I have sent photo copy of my bank pass book & address proof .After two months of sending these document i have not received money.so you are requested to take action as soon as possible.
    Mobile no .[protected]
    E mail id [email protected]

• Ta
    tanveer begum Feb 04, 2013

Sir, My name is TANVEER BEGUM and I have a LIC Policy no. [protected]. The all premium deducting from my salary . In spite of deposite my all premium, your office had deduct Rs. 6643 from my bonus Rs40000 on 28/06/2012 from my LIC account and rest amount Rs. 33357 have been paid by your office. Sir, I request to deposite my total amount of Rs. 6643 as bonus that have been deducted from my salary earlier. But your office sent me letter to diposite due premium that have been deposited. in this order for prove I have sent deduction letter approved by my office on 13.1.2013. So please take an action as soon as possible.
    my e-mail ID is [email protected]
    mobile no.- [protected]

• Di
    Dinesh Patdiya Jan 29, 2013

sir
    Plz Check my application for mode change of Monthly Salaried Premium lic policy no [protected], [protected] into Haly yearly Personal depost made.
    With Regards
    Dinesh Chandrs Sharma
    Dausa

Anil Kumar pandya Oct 18, 2012

Sir, My name is Anil Kumar Pandya and I have a LIC Policy no. [protected]. I have submitted my due Premium Rs. 1104. In spite of diposite my due premium your office had diduct Rs. 1390 from my LIC account and rest amount Rs. 36310 have been paid by your office. Sir, I request to diposite my total amount of Rs. 1104 as premium that have been diposited earliar by me. But your office sent me int.No. 1/012012/000530 dated 30.11.11 to diposite due premium that have been diposited. in this order for prove I have sent diduction letter approved by my (DDO) employee. my e-mail ID is [email protected] and mobile no.- [protected].

• Ra
    ramesh chander meena Jun 29, 2012

dear sir,
    i am ramesh chander meena from rudmal ka bas, dausa. i have a money back policy and it's no. [protected] has been completed 15 years in february 2012. but i not got my bonus money of rupees 10000.
    what may be reason to not got it inform me please.
    my address
    ramesh chander meena
    mobile no. [protected]
    policy no. [protected]
    thanks

Satish A.Sabhlok Jun 19, 2012

Dear sir/Mam,

My name is Satish A.Sabhlok, and I have a lic policy bearing No. [protected] of Lic [Ajmer mandel].
    the policy has been matured But I have not got maturity amount because the original policy certificate is misplaced from my side and I am having xerox of the same.
    So Please let me know the procedure of getting maturity amount as soon as possible.(with format)
    Thanks
    Yours faithfully
    Name:- Satish A.Sabhlok
    Mob:-[protected]/[protected], E-mail [email protected]
    address:-20, 2nd Floor, Shanti Center, Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705.

• Am
    Amzad Khan Apr 15, 2012

My name is Amzad Khan and working in Crime Investigation Dept. (Crime Branch) Jaipur as CID Police Inspector. I have an LIC (policy money back plan) No. [protected]. The policy plan has completed on 13.01.2012 but I have not received policy check till now. So please take an action as soon as possible.

Name:- Amzad Khan