LG Electronics"poor service quality providing the dealer of lg in bangladesh"

D Sep 15, 2018

Date 15.9.2018

To
Custer Service
LG Electronics, South Korea

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am from South Korea. I am a postdoctoral researcher in Computer Science and Engineering at Chonbuk National University, Jeonju. Recently, my wife (Customer ID: [protected]) bought a new AC (LG US1865NA4) from Butterfly (Dealer of LG in Bangladesh) showroom at Rangpur city, Bangladesh. They installed the AC at my home on 12.06.18, but they did not check after the installation. From the beginning it was not working properly and it was taking long time to make cool the room (even at 18 degree Celsius). She noticed and complained to the showroom. They came (2 days later) to my house regarding the issue. They mentioned that there was not enough gas from the beginning. For this, they filled the gas, but the problem was still there. Again she complained to them and they send personnel to solve it (3-4 days later). However, they took the AC in their office at Rangpur and told her that there was a leakage on a gas pipe. Now they are telling (around 12 days later) the problem is solved and they want to install again. My claim was to replace of the AC due to the AC was previously faulty. But they denied. My question is why the company or dealer will not replace the AC in this case? How we can trust on the brand LG (in this particular case in Bangladesh). How we can trust the dealer (such kind of Butterfly in Bangladesh) in second time, as they provided us the faulty AC from the displayed one without telling us the fact. If so, it might hamper to brand and marketing LG product (i.e., AC) in Bangladesh. Because, I bought the LG product first time from Bangladesh and the experience is not good.
I hope, you will be concern about the issue and take the action against the dealer due to their dishonesty (if there any) and very poor service. I talked with their customer service from Korea over phone regarding this issue but they were giving me wrong explanation that was disappointed me. I have attached the warranty card provided the dealer. Please find the attached file. If you need any further information regarding the issue let me know.

Kind regards and thanks,

A. S. M. Sanwar Hosen (Ph.D)
Postdoctoral Researcher
Room 606, 2-7th Engineering Building
Division of Computer Science and Engineering
Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, Korea
Email: [protected]@jbnu.ac.kr
Mobile: +82 [protected]

"poor service quality providing the dealer of lg in bangladesh"