The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lexington Law — Fraud and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was going to use Lexingon Law Firm to help me get out of debt and to help my credit rating well i paid them for my credit reports and they told me how much i had to give them a month for services and that they needed my visa card and like a dummie i gave it to them but they told me that they wouldn't take any money out till i gave them permission when i went to check my balance out for i needed to pay for my medicine i only had a few dollars left in my account. I was very fortune that i don't keep a lot of money in my husbands card so they only got 68.95 but they had been trying to get more out on different days but like i said i don't keep much money in our card i called them and asked them to but my money back and they said i had to pay for their services and i said you hadn't done anything for i hadn't even gotten my credit reports back till 3 days ago and so they hadn't even sent anything to my debtors and they said they couldn't do anything about the money so i told them i know longer needed their services and i told them i was going to report them and they said fine.
More Lexington Law Complaints & Reviews
- Lexington Law - Money stealing!
- Lexington Law - Fraud and lies
- Lexington Law - illegal money withdrawel
- Lexington Law - Unauthorized billing
- Lexington Law - Credit
- Lexington Law - Not A Company of their Word!
- Lexington - credit repair
- Lexingtonlaw.com - I wasted money on useless papers
- Lexington Law Firm - unauthorized transactions
- Lexington Law - Failure to listen