Lewis Group — service
I would like to complaint about the service I received from Lewis Mookgophong. I went there on Tuesday to buy dinging chairs, they did not have stock and said they can get from Mokopane. They asked me when do I need it and I asked as soon as possible.
Today (Friday) I went there to find out where the chairs are, the person that assisted me did not even remember me and when I asked about the chairs he looked at me and first did not know what I was talking about. He then went to the back of the store, to do what I do not know. I waited 5 min and nobody came back to me, so I left the store.
It was not the first time I had a bad experiens at this Lewis store. I will never go back to Lewis store. We are cash buyers, I will rather go to a store where you get greeted in a way that you feel welcome.
More Lewis Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lewis Stores - bridge of verbal agreement on account
- Lewis Stores - harassment of customers over debt owed 
- Lewis Stores - unethical behaviour
- Lewis Stores - stop selling used furniture as new to the clients, be honest
- Lewis Stores - disturbing phone call
- Lewis Group - poor service 
- Lewis Stores - couches
- Lewisstores.co.za - misleading contract
- Lewis Store Alberton - tv and fridge
- Lewis Group - kelvinator fridge