Menu

L
Author of the complaint
9:04 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I spent over six thousand dollars purchasing 3 rooms of furniture from Levitz Furniture. At the time of the purchase, I was told I would have to wait @ 6 weeks for the bedroom furniture. I did receive the first two rooms of furniture. However, I NEVER got the delivery for my daughter's bedroom set. ($1, 900). When I called Jan 2008, I was told the sale was voided.

Then I was given recorded information about submitting forms to bankruptcy court. I was totally confused and went back to the store. Turns out they NEVER had that bedroom set in stock. They refused to let me use the 1900 dollars credit to buy another set in the showroom. They said a close out company had purchased everything. They bombarded my email account with flyers advertising the deep discounts due to the bankruptcy.

Its been months and I STILL HAVE NO REFUND AND NO FURNITURE. What I don't get is, how did they "void" the sale, but still hold onto my money. Now I understand I won't even get the full amount I paid-it could be like 70cents to the dollar. What a rip off!

More Sam Levitz Furniture complaints & reviews

Sam Levitz Furniture - defective furniture
Sam Levitz Furniture - stay away
Sam Levitz Furniture - Warranty
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sam Levitz Furniture - Been promised furniture monthly for the last 8 months; still no bed!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
Feb 07, 2007 12:00 am

We spend close to $1000.00 at Levitz Furniture in Stockton, CA for a Mattress, at the time of sale the sales person did not tell us that they don't guarantee comfort satisfaction nor any kind of exchange or return policy on their mattresses. When we got the mattress it was not as comfortable as the one at the store so we called Levitz Furniture right away and we were told that there is nothing wrong with the mattress and we do not guarantee comfort or satisfaction and we can't resell the mattress our case was turned down and now we are stuck with a very uncomfortable mattress. DO NOT BUY MATTRESS FROM LEVITZ FURNITURE THEY DO NOT GUARANTEE SATISFACTION.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

14 complaints