Letgo — fake gold bracelet
I contacted Beefy Forlife about a 24kt. Bracelet. I asked is it real solid gold. He assured me it was. I told him it was last $100 until next week. He told me he works with the FBI to protect military seniors from taking advantage of. He assured me again before the bracelet was real. I am a senior, lost my husband 6 yrs. ago. He was military. He was dishonest. I contacted him to return my money, the same day. He blocked me. He is a fraud, scammer and takes advantage of people. He needs to be stopped before he scam someone else. I need your help to have him return my money. It was on a Friday morning August 10th, at 12:10pm. I contacted him the same day after I discovered it was fake. I am on a fixed income and I need my money back.
More Letgo Complaints & Reviews
- Letgo - not able to send any messages 
- Letgo - chat technical problems 
- Letgo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- Letgo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- Letgo - notifications 
- Letgo - ad postings
- Letgo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- Letgo - microwave
- Letgo - my product being discarded
- Letgo - faulty calculator