Letgobad quality

I

This site is not the best place to buy anything. Most of the items I bought on Letgo were in a terrible condition even though everything looked nice on the website.
I wanted to return everything but when I contacted the seller he refused to refund my money. He said that there was no difference between pictures and the actual item and called me a liar.
Such waste of money. Will not use this app ever again!

• Updated by Rox Donado · Jul 12, 2019

Beware of this guy.

He is a spanish looking - skinny possible mid 20s with tattoos.

His # [protected]

I wish someone will help me with this issue.

• Updated by Rox Donado · Jul 12, 2019

This guy is in Fullerton California

• Updated by Christine Jenks · Jul 22, 2019

He then deleted his profile. He was hede mee.

• Updated by David Dubecky · Aug 04, 2019

Never had an issue before, I try to edit my automobile pics and it wont save. I upload and click SAVE CHANGES, it will save cover photo and description but doesn't save the pics! PLEASE get back to me ASAP, I really need this posted. NEED not want, NEED. You can call David At [protected] Thank you :-) Ref: 2003 BMW x5

• Updated by [email protected] · Sep 05, 2019

cannot navigate your website. no contact or email or number on any page.

• Updated by lynnearnoldy · Sep 27, 2019

Do I receive the item back and give him his money? Or, it is sold and no returns???

• Updated by Hunter Peoples · Oct 06, 2019

Plz give me back my account I need it now

• Updated by Hunter Peoples · Oct 06, 2019

Yo yall gonna give me back my account

Yooooooo

Yoooo

• Updated by Hunter Peoples · Oct 06, 2019

Great now I'm gonna have to rob someone

It's my account [protected]@gmail.com

Eeeeeeeeeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeeyyeyeeyeyey

• So
    Sondra Love Dec 11, 2018

please delete my account please my dress is sold delete my account thanks. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    Shipra Bhansali Dec 12, 2018

I am not able to list my items for sale on let go as whenever I post the photos of the items to be sold, it shows that it can't post in the country where I'm currently not located. My location is chandigarh, India and I'm still not able to post my commodities.
    Thanks. provide the information regarding this query

• Bo
    Bonnie Belcastro Dec 12, 2018

Set up many meeting places canceled. Had ad still on let it go tried to reconnect now I'm blocked
    Can't get more info like address since I was blocked

• We
    Weedwards Edwards Jan 05, 2019

I received a verification code to my phone. I do not have a let go account. Please identify this as fraud for the account you trying to use phone number [protected].

Chelley Moore Jan 05, 2019

I added a pic to a post an for deleted of my post I see same pic same faces 5 & 6 times they don't get deleted why do i

• Ty
    Tyron Scruggs Feb 11, 2019

I bought an iPhone from a user name Ashley burbon ot Ashley tomball she sold me stolen phone cops told me to ask u to get contact or info on her for investigation

• Ai
    AimieSilvia Feb 12, 2019

A man named Jay Parker is using your app for scamming purchases.

• Au
    Austinha Feb 12, 2019

the man agreed to pay me after i shipped it and afterwards managed to change his location and name through the app and has stopped responding so there is no way of getting in contact with him and he still hasn't paid me

javier desantiago Mar 03, 2019

vary important to contact us now, we have 38 cars and we got over 400 showing its been hacked . Your have no phone and we send email 4 hours ago and have not call us !!! Please call us now [protected]. Emergency.

• Ba
    Barbie H. Mar 24, 2019

Since you decided to boycott free speech (Judge Jeaninew) I will be deleting your app. I am very disappointed that you are condoning Omar's hateful words.

Billwoods202 Apr 21, 2019

I had been using the app just fine for a while but a couple days ago the messaging system mostly stopped working. I can message some buyers, but for most it says "An error occurred while trying to send the message. Please try again."

Nothing I do helps. Any suggestions? Is the app just broken or something?

• Ro
    Roxiee Orr Apr 30, 2019

This person is selling his puppy on letgo!!! You have lots of people selling there animals on letgo. I report things like this but it never gets taken care of. I still see posts sometimes and then they are marked sold. They disguise there posts so no one from letgo can catch them.There needs to be another way to report things like this.

• He
    Heather Scroggins May 28, 2019

I am unable to post or respond to messages! Please respond I have potential offers.

• Tr
    Travis Mulliger Jun 16, 2019

Bought it from user. Broken when turned on after they left. Garbage in box too. I paid $80 i want my money back or im calling my lawyer. Choice is yours. I am very angry. I would please like my money returned

• La
    Larry Sayre Jun 18, 2019

I have had two suspicious messages with my Brunswick phonograph listing. I believe it may be my exwife`s boyfriend Michael Starky. The law is involved with him my exwife and I. Can you contact the clarksburg wv family court if it turns out to be Micheal starky from phillipi wv

jasmine d Jun 30, 2019

I am trying to respond to a potential buyer and it keeps saying message not sent. This is very frustrating . How can I sell my items if I can not respond?

• Wi
    Willy5050 Jul 13, 2019

Just wondering why my posting (two empty gas cans) keeps getting discarded? They're just two empty cans that have been sitting around and haven't been getting any use. Is it against the rules to sell them?

• Ro
    Rox Donado Jul 21, 2019

This guy in Fullerton name Chris Leyva sold me a fake Iphone x for $380.00 on July Tuesday 12th 2019

• Do
    Donald S Williams Jul 24, 2019

Sold me this product knowing it was not working. Tried to contact for more information. No response. Avoided my texts altogether

• Sk
    skyler dawson Jul 28, 2019

The app worked fine before and I liked it now its not working

Christine Jenks Jul 28, 2019

His mobile number I think is [protected]. Hes a fraud tell me hes buying soundbar. To mark it as sold. His name was Javier. I dont want this to happen to anyone else so I'm reporting it. He was from Denver Colorado.

Charlene Kesslet Aug 04, 2019

I have purchased several
    Items from letgo and was purchasing 2 items on Saturday. When I wen to chat about picking up the merchandise my text does not go through.
    There is a banner that states
    Enable message notifications.
    I have tried everything to no avail. Please help. I don't want to loose out on the chairs

• Da
    David Dubecky Aug 10, 2019

Jay nonya Aug 15, 2019

I tried to open my letgo app and a message pops up which says application has been blocked. There's no reason i should be blocked from this app. Would someone please tell me why I'm blocked from using this app or fix the problem.

bilal ally Aug 19, 2019

I met up with a guy to buy an ipad 5th generation which turns out to be turned out to be under device supervision. Meaning they stole it now i just want to return it to the catholic district school bd hopefully they can compensate me for the money i got scammed.

Big c 1222 Aug 22, 2019

I can't clear or read my notifications it just says oops error try again
    heeeelllllppp

Jacqueline Rivard Aug 24, 2019

My home at 2141 Campus Drive is NOT for rent; do not give poster ANY money. Home is for sale—-check address on Zillow.

• Ni
    Nicole Bara Aug 24, 2019

I want to alert as to a scammer. His name is A D Sam or Samuel Ackerberg from NY. I was selling a $50 Target gift card he said send him the code and he would send the money right over...I refused at first but then after a lot of back and forth I conceded when he sent his ID and he took the money from the gift card and did not pay me. Please beware

• Iv
    IvyS Aug 31, 2019

I would like to know the reason as to why my account was flagged. I have been buying and selling with no issues and my account is clean. Kindly address my concern. I would hate to leave a bad review

• Fo
    folklore Sep 03, 2019

Why international buyers cannot chat with american store keepers?

Joanie221 Sep 10, 2019

Hello someone sold my stuff without my permission on this site can I get some help with what I can do?

• Ka
    [email protected] Sep 11, 2019

It is difficult to contact you for help when I need it. Also it is a difficult site to navagate around.

• Lo
    Lou Montana Sep 15, 2019

What good does it do to upgrade a listing if you are going to bury it in car dealership ads?

• Je
    Jesse Forbes Sep 17, 2019

Last night I made arrangements with someone to exchange cash for a product.

At the time their account was Googles Verified. Now when I look at our chats it says that their account is pending moderation.

How can their account change after being verifies?

How can I trust letgo won't let this happen again?

• Do
    douglas ruopp Sep 29, 2019

I'm receiving messages regarding items I have posted and for whatever reason I cannot respond it's saying message cannot be sent

• Em
    Emilee Cole Oct 07, 2019

I am being harassed from a woman who sold me a lawnmower that I have sense traded for a camper. Every post that the mower is placed on she comments that it has been stolen. She is harassing everyone. Can u block her from Letgo? This has been an on going problem with this woman who feeds off of drama.

• Ly
    lynnearnoldy Oct 07, 2019

I listed a 4000 lb. car jack on letgo for $50, it is in very good condition. A man did look at the jack purchase it for $40. About 4 hours he requested to return it and want his money back. What should I do?

• Li
    Lisa kaschak Oct 08, 2019

I am complaining about nelly james, he is a scammer, scamming people on let go. The post office said he is a well known or he does it alot . He tried to scam me but i put a stop to it . i just thought you should know...

Thanks,
    Lisa kaschak

• Hu
    Hunter Peoples Oct 12, 2019

I need yall to gimme back my account so I can sell my watch

• Ph
    philly Wright Oct 13, 2019

Do not do business with anyone wanting to use a shipping or moving company that you want to sell your product to. It is a scam. Ive been screwed on Craigs List and now I see people trying it on Let Go. They want you to deposit a check for thier moving/shipping company and they never pay and just take your money.BEWARE!!!