Lens.com — unauthorized charges
On 5/16 I ordered lenses. On 5/21/08 I called them and canceled the order. It did show as canceled. On 5/29/08 I recd an email telling me the order was hipped. I was charged $255.51 for the lenses and 2 overdraft fees of $35.00 each because themoney wasn't in there. I've been going back and forth with them since. They say they will refund everything ASAP but my bank is showing as a foreign bank (its not) I told them they had no trouble making an unauthoruized charge to my account. Still isn't settled. Had to file complaints with my bank and the BBB. They won't let me speak to a manager and return phone calls.
More Lens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service
- Lens.com - Undelivered Order
- Lens.com - wrong contacts
- Lens.com - told same price and was charged almost double.
- Lens.com - Unable to receive my contact lenses
- Lens.com - service
- lens.com Contact Lenses - Awful Customer Service, Fraudulent Charges
- Lens.com - Bad service