The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lenovo Desktop Computer — fraud/extended warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I sent this out to all my contacts:
Please forward this to all your contacts!
Warning - lenovo computers
When my computer - that had shown no signs of a problem - suddenly shut down - & the recovery disc & driver disc provided with the computer did not work - I contacted technical support.
I was told that I needed another disc but as my warranty had expired a few days before, I would need to buy an "extended warranty" to get the disc.
1) the program that continually analyzes the system for problems never sent a warning. This leads me to ask: was my computer programmed to shut down as soon as the warranty expired?
2) why was the necessary driver not on the disc provided by lenovo?
3) why didn't lenovo offer to sell me the disc when I told them that I did not want the "extended warranty"?
I suggest that you "think twice" before considering buying a lenovo computer. As I refused to buy the "extended warranty", my computer is still not working.
If you want more details, you can contact me at [protected]@yahoo. com.
More Lenovo Desktop Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays!
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty
- Lenovo - cheating customers
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Group - flex 5 customer service