Lending ClubTook money, then asked for more

these people offered me a loan if I would "only" pay 150.00 for the "insurance" on the loan. Against my better judgment, I purchased the Lock It card, transferred the $150 - at which time, "Daniel" advised that $3, 000 would be sent to my account via EFT. The next call I got was that they could not do an EFT, and I had to pay another $189.00 to them with another 'lock it" card, and they would have the funds transferred to Western Union - where they would give me the funds. In the beginning, I advised "Daniel" very strongly that all I had was $150 - and that I could not pay anymore, and that I was trusting this company with the $150 (my grocery and gas money). The very minute I paid this, they want more money. I am now without $150, without the loan, and they are telling me that to get the $150 back, even though there is no "loan" is "impossible". I will send proofs upon request.

• Ib
    Ibijola kemi damilola Jan 01, 2017

Lending club is fraud.they told me that i will be given a loan after paying #44, 000 for no collecteral charges and #28, 000 for account opening at ria money and then #16, 050 for tax levy but after paying all these fees, i haven't been given my loan till date and they don't reply my messages anymore.