The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lending Club — Took money, then asked for more
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
these people offered me a loan if I would "only" pay 150.00 for the "insurance" on the loan. Against my better judgment, I purchased the Lock It card, transferred the $150 - at which time, "Daniel" advised that $3, 000 would be sent to my account via EFT. The next call I got was that they could not do an EFT, and I had to pay another $189.00 to them with another 'lock it" card, and they would have the funds transferred to Western Union - where they would give me the funds. In the beginning, I advised "Daniel" very strongly that all I had was $150 - and that I could not pay anymore, and that I was trusting this company with the $150 (my grocery and gas money). The very minute I paid this, they want more money. I am now without $150, without the loan, and they are telling me that to get the $150 back, even though there is no "loan" is "impossible". I will send proofs upon request.
More Lending Club Complaints & Reviews
- Lending Club - They took money
- Lending Club - Rip off
- Lending Club - Pre approved Loans
- Lending Club - Unbelieveable treatment
- Lending Club - Service is a joke
- LendingClub Corporation - my instant offer
- Lending Club - Loan
- Lending Club - Personal Loans
- MyInstantOffer.com / Lending Club - False Advertising
- Lending Сlub - Investors with Lending club still getting scammed too!