Lending ClubPre approved Loans

M

I got a letter that said the loan was pre approved up to 35000. I went on My Instant Offer with my pre approved code and guess what I wasn't approved . I only applied for 5000. I thought on pre approved applications they checked your whole credit report so knew everything about you. The reason was lack of recent installment loan information. DUH I paid my car off 3 years ago Length of time of accounts which are all over 6 years. Don't understand . IT IS A SCAM AND A CHEAT. Just throw it in the thrash when you get don't waste your precious time.

Mary Gann Jun 18, 2018

Sent the same thing and also wasn’t approved, I thought pre-approved meant just that. Silly me.

• Le
    LexLuther May 26, 2017

I absolutely agree.

• Pg
    P.G. Brown Jul 08, 2015

They sent him a preapproval in the mail, then said he wasn't preapproved . waste of time.

• Pg
    P.G. Brown Jul 08, 2015

They did my husband the same way. So I recommend if you receive one of their offers, throw it in the trash.