Legalwiseservice rendered

G Oct 29, 2018

I called in to this number ([protected]) at 18:49 on 29/10/2018 using cellphone number [protected] and I was assisted by a gentleman by the name of Benny Maake.

I went through the verification process where I had to confirm my name and other particulars. The gentleman on the line asked if I am calling on behalf of my husband or the policy holder, assuming that I am not the policy holder. He further asked more questions to verify my details to which he then said the policy is under a ‘MR' and that it needs to be rectified if there is a mistake further assuming I am not male.

I brought this to his attention that I am male and that what he sees on side is accurate information and that I didn't appreciate him assuming that I am female by judging the tone of my voice.

I find this treatment very appalling, distasteful, rude and downright unprofessional.

I felt interrogated because someone was not convinced enough that he is speaking to a male account holder.

I'm highly aggrieved by the incident more especially when I attempted to correct the person. I cannot change how I sound over the phone, and I cannot be illtreated by someone for that. Especially when you are rendering a service, which I am finding to be atrocious to say the least based on the experience.

I ended up not even getting the help I called in for because of the judgemental undertones of the Maake.

I ask that you listen to the record of the call and provide feedback. I am highly upset by this level of unprofessionalism. I also consider cancelling my membership based on this encounter because I can only imagine what else can possibly go wrong when I have to deal with the members of your staff.