Having problems with Lee Jeans?

Lee Jeans reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 30, 2009. The latest review The jeans are coming apart in mid area was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Cheap material was resolved on Dec 30, 2014. Lee Jeans has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 39 reviews. Lee Jeans has resolved 8 complaints.

Lee Jeans Customer Service Contacts

1800 533 665 (Australia)
+1 800 453 3348 (United States)
+44 800 085 5611 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 700 066 (Austria)
+32 80 010 022 (Belgium)
+45 80 252 983 (Denmark)
+49 800 8020120 (Germany)
+31 800 400 5566 (Netherlands)
One Lee Drive
Mission, Kansas
Lee Europe
Via Laveggio 5, 6855 - Stabio, Switzerland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lee Jeans Customer Service. Initial Lee Jeans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lee Jeans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lee Jeans. Discuss the issues you have had with Lee Jeans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lee Jeans Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Lee Jeans — Pants with irregular sizes

Since 2010 I have been purchasing them from Amazon. From the last 8 pairs I have bought at least 4 I cannot...

Lee Jeans — Service

I recently purchased a pair of Relaxed Fit Jeans on-line and because of the different fabric they are now...

Lee Jeans — Mens Jeans - Ripping at the pockets

I have worn Lee Jeans for years but the last 3 pairs that I have bought have all ripped out around the back...

Lee Jeans — Jeans bought from JC Penney

I bought Lee jeans for my husband on [protected]. In less than 3 weeks the butt ripped out. Took them back and...

Lee Jeans — Crease down the legs

I have purchased Lee Jeans most of my life and I have never had a problem until the last two pair I have...

Lee — color fade

I have purchased the 5 tshirts among them one of the tshirts when washed for first time the blue color ha...

Raipur

Lee JeansCheap material

Been wearing Lee Rider Jeans for past 20 years. Fabric must have changed because every pair has ripped by back pocket. Sad what has become of good jeans. A pair I bought 8 days ago that was worn once ripped while wearing the second time. No it is not because of fit. They are loose. It is because of cheap fabric and cheaply made. I will not buy anymore!

Lee JeansTorn Jeans

I bought Lee jeans from Walmart maybe two months ago. THe pocket ripped in the back already!! THis is not the first pair that this happened. I am very disappointed in the quality of these jeans. I thought Lee were well made? How do I get my money back?

3 Responses
      • La
        lauramva Dec 16, 2015

bought my son 3 pairs of lee jeans, 2 ripped out in the crotch, one ripped out by the back pocket. That rip was about 8 inches long, Too bad they looked good on him. These were jean that had a looser fit. I agree, its like the material is rotted. These jeans were purchased at Kohl's and Penny's.

Mahendran4my Apr 20, 2015

Lee jeans are delivering low quality product, showroom people are acting very cheap

• Do
        Donna Jean E Nov 25, 2014

I've worn LEE JEANS, for as long as I started buying my own clothes-which was a VERY LONG TIME AGO. Two pair I bought, from Wal-Mart, ripped out, right next to the back pocket. It's like the material was rotted. I wrote to them, twice, to complain, never heard a word back. Guess it's time to change to another brand, and be their loyal customer. I should have taken them back to the store, but I hadn't saved the receipts. Wasted money...
        A well learned lesson...STAY AWAY FROM ANY COMPANY THAT DOESN'T STAND BEHING THEIR PRODUCTS.

Lee JeansElastic break down

I purchased a pair of lee slenderizing jeans only to have after several washing pleat looking marks appear in both front thigh areas I actually sent them back and was told there was not a washing machine instruction tag in my jeans so to bad for me but keep buying those lee jeans. I have never removed a tag from clothing in my 57 years if life! Do not buy these jeans they do not hold up well!

Lee JeansDefect on the bottom

Hello i purchase a lee jeans in July 2011 from Amar Sons exclusive showroom in dehradun uttarakhand (India). At the time of sale a sale man said if you have any problem found in jeans we can exchange the jeans free of cost. Now i found some Defect on the bottom of the jeans. Now shop keeper said its not refundable and company not agree for change the jeans. sorry to say that why customer purchase a branded cloths because for good looking and a good variety of cloth if that cloths is defected with in a year then why customer purchase a branded cloths.when i say to owner of the showroom he said please you can wear this on one or two months because if i show this jean now company not refund that so please wear it . Now please tell me what i can do now . my bill No. is 1567 and the cost of jeans is Rs.2, 099/-.

Name:- Amit Kumar Singh.

Address:- 84/A Suman Puri, Adhoiwala, Raipur Road Dehradun (Uttarakhand).

Contact Number :- (0)[protected]

Lee Jeans — Frabric splits

This is the second time we have bought a pair of Lee Jeans at Khol's and they have litteraly...

Lee Jeans — material keeps ripping around the zipper

I have been wearing lee jeans since I was 16 years old I am now 49. In the past two years the material ha...

Lee Jeans — Quality Problem

I bought a Lee Jeans from Ross. When I first wore the jeans, the jeans was broken due to sewed with thread in...

Lee JeansLee women's side elastic

I bought my usual jeans (Lee Women's Jeans--side elastic)--tried them on at home before washing them--couldn't get them zipped. I compared them to the previous jeans I had bought a couple years ago--the labels explained the problem. My old jeans were made in Mexico with USA made fabric (denim)--the new ones I purchased the fabric was made in Mexico!!! These imbicilic company heads don't give a rip about this country--we can't even buy DENIM -jeans with fabric MADE IN THE USA!!! I am ticked off and will bring them back--they can have them. Our country is being hollowed out because of companies like this!!! I SHALL TAKE THEM BACK TO THE STORE AND TELL THEM WHY I AM DOING THIS!!! Between China and Mexico, we fall further and further into a fifth-world country!!! Judy!! I hope everyone will not accept these jeans or anything else that they notice has changed!!!

1 Response
              Annoyedbyidiotz Jan 07, 2011

You compared them to jeans you bought years ago? Perhaps you just got fatter and the old were all stretched out... put down the cheetos and step away from the keyboard.

Lee Jeans skinny tubesColour fading and stitching

I purchased a pair of black skinny leg jeans 2 and a half months ago and they are already faded. I hardly wash jeans due to wearing them out however the pair i brought from Amazon in Dunedins Meridian Mall have not lasted and i'm not impressed. I thought very highly of Lee jeans however very dissapointed with the lack of colour last and stitching coming undone, and now will have to look at purchasing another pair due to the yucky colour they now are. Please look into your colour lasting of your products as i'm now out of pocket.

2 Responses
              • Ti
                tikechand Sep 26, 2010

same problem with me. before 10 days i have taken lee jeans blue colour, when i was washing it first time i m seeing lots of colour it is comming out . i told it to lee jean here at bistupur, jamshedpur india . they r telling me it is natural after 2 or 3 washer it will come ok

• St
                Stephen Drake May 25, 2010

People Don, t post In this Site...Tthis Site Is made just to sabotage the Image of other companies and Complaints Board gets Paid to do this, Most of the posts are being posted by their blooddy writers inorder to keep this site active ...

Lee Jeans — Mens Jeans Belt Loop

I have bought about six pairs of Lee (men's) jeans in the past year, and after a few weeks of wear...

Lee Jeans — Cheap denim ripping

I've had 8 or 9 pairs of Lee jeans rip out at the crotch area just in the last year. It's gotten to...

Lee JeansVery poor workmanship

I have 2 pair of Lee straight leg cut jeans that I haven't worn more than 6 or 7 times and the belt loops are ripping out. I have other cheaper jeans from other companies that are about worn out and the belt loops are still like new and aren't ripping out. I do like the cut of the lee jeans but I can't stand to have the loops ripping out. Very poor workmanship for the price.

2 Responses
                • To
                  Token Tiger Apr 10, 2018

Poor quality on the lee extreme stretch jeans also. The seams of the pockets were out of shape upon delivery and after the first wash even worse, they bend out and are wrinkled and look terrible.

• Sh
                  shivendu das Aug 06, 2009

I shivendu kumar, date of birth 28 nov 1978, have member ship card of LEE customer, I bought a jeans paint on date 3/4/2009 at Durgapur, W.B. aoutherised delare of LEE and i used occassionally (not more than 12 times ) and washed properlly as per requierment.But now i found two number of tiney hole in the leg portion of jeans, one is on knee portion of leg of jeans another found on back side of leg below the knee of leg portion of jeans( as per attache photo).lots of garments used of LEE garment as per my account of membership, but first time i am facing this type of problem.I went to same store for this problem but they refused.
                  So i have request to you please shortout my problem.And kindly advice me if i got lots of same hole will find, so should i continue with LEE...?
                  SHIVENDU
                  [email protected]
                  [protected]
                  DURGAPUR

Lee Jeans — material quality

Bought brand new carpenter jeans at JC Penney ($45.00) and after washing 1 time a hole appeared at the top of...