Lean Muscle Xcontact

G

After ordering this supposedly phenominal product, (LEAN MUSCLE X) You have got 14 days to retract your subscription, but as there is no Email & the phone line costs a fortune it is near impossible to retract your subscription, so you are potentionaly stuck with a contract for a very long time.
Well guess what folks, if you send a retraction letter to their head office in london uk, by recorded delivery (registered post) then take a copy of the letter & proof of postage to your bank, your bank should canccel any future payments.
the address to send your retraction letter is...
Lean Muscle X
SUITE B29, HARLEY STREET
LONDON, ENGLAND
W1G9QR

• Pe
    Peter. k. Thomas Jan 15, 2014

hello, i to was cote by this scam lEAN MUSLE X . Firs time was OK, but it did't work very well, but again i try it then i found out it was a scam.I got on to my Bank to cancel it be for thy could take any more money.I'm afraid you'l aft to put it down to [ EXPERIENCE ]

• Tr
    TrickyDicky Jul 19, 2013

Do people really buy this sort of stuff online and feed it to themselves. You people really need to take care of your bodies you have no idea what these people are selling you, would you pick up dog dirt from the street and eat it? You have no idea what this stuff is or who you are buying it from. Next time you feel the urge to buy these sorts of products online put go put you head in a gas oven and be done with it. Unbelievable.

• Te
    terence bateman Jun 06, 2013

This is a scam, you can not cancel by phone as nobody picks up; an answer machine keeps you on hold and you are charged premium rates which is an added profit to Lean muscle.
    The first complainant above makes sense, do that otherwise Lean Muscle will continue to collect monthly subscriptions and you will not get reimbursed, I know this from experience.

madenyika500 Jun 05, 2013

Warning these people take money out of your bank account without your agreement. They are dodgy you are warned!!!

madenyika500 Jun 05, 2013

these people are ripping off people of their hard earned money. I completed a free trial and they charged me £1.99 for postage. 2 weeks later they took out £84.00 from my bank account. I advise people not to fll for this scam.

• Pa

please contact me [email protected]

• Ro
    romain guilbert Jan 30, 2012

hello,
    I attach the email to cancel my membership I do not understand why you took me 68 euro on my account please !!! m'envoyé an email to my address @ hotmail romainGUILBERT. fr me to confirm my cancellation here is the this control number 180299

lukas6666 Dec 03, 2011

I also so I had paid $ 1.99 and took me 14 days I went paund 54.91 to my bank and arranged with them a message they sent to the canceled this product and I have to wait 31 days to return my money back! I propose to change the card and account numbers and sort codu and will be well

• Bo
    bossard Nov 28, 2011

je shouaite arété ce produit alors ne me l'envoyer plus et ne me prélever plus de sous sur mon compte bancaire svp

• Em
    Emram Nov 14, 2011

I have just found out that This product isnt' that courent way to sell it from This firm because you Cant Cancelling This product ìf you want to. There is no way to contact Them. I had tried in many ways now. I want to quit This product right now!!! From 30340., i am thinking off what iff i have All the receipts and i want too quit the product but i Cant. Iff i probely Cant stop This next month. Then i Will take This to the court! Emram Murina

• Ka
    kamen Veira Nov 13, 2011

i need to cancel this because i dont have the money to keep this product coming! please dont send me any other products
    Kamen - order ID - 106376
    email when order is canceled [email protected]

• Ke
    Kent Hoopfer Nov 11, 2011

My name is Kent Hoopfer and I would like to cancel my membership and any further orders of the Lean Muscle X product, I would also like you to look into the 3 shipments that I have sent back to you for a complete refund as stated in the terms and agreements. Please contact me when it has been cancelled [email protected] thanks Kent

• Ki
    kieran tarrant Oct 05, 2011

i want too cancel my lean muscle X an any other future orders i dnt want dis any more!!

• Au
    austin Mcpowers Sep 29, 2011

lean muscle x email doesn't work please is there no other way to cancel membership?

Andrew Bradley Sep 19, 2011

My name is Andrew J Bradley and I wish to cancel my membership and any future orders of the lean muscle x product
    Please contact me to let me know this is canceled at [email protected]

Lucky34 Aug 11, 2011

Lean Muscle x EMAIL-------------- [email protected]

Lucky34 Aug 11, 2011

Ya you better go to your bank and tell them not to pay Lean Muscle x anything and block payment for LMX . About bottle may you will get that i think so. But the thing is these capsules are not woking at all. It will not give you any benefit.

matt12345 Aug 10, 2011

Hey, umm im just wondering i have not even yet recieved my bottle of lean muscle x and i sent it to the right adress and everything it ahs been about 1 month now. anyone know what i can do?

• Ga
    Garry Singh Jul 17, 2011

Hi my is Garry Singh.3 weeks ago i gave a order for this product for free trail.They said on the add only shiping charges $1.90.But two days ago they cut $79.40 agin from my credit acount.I dont know why Can u teel me and give my money back plz.