LBC Expressservice and staff

J Jun 02, 2019

this complain of mine is for your branch in Sindangan Zamboanga del Norte Philippines. I would like to claim my parcel from Shopee and unfortunately they could release it to me because their reason that the person in-charge for it is having a day-off which I thought for this kind of business especially releasing goods are work for everyone in the counter no matter who's in the counter and in duty. It pissed me off because I traveled 20kms in the rain for just the parcel because they said it will return to the shipper if I am not able to take it after 2 days, besides my parcel is door-to-door delivery, hence my place is unaccessible for the service so I have to come to the LBC shop to take it myself.
Another thing, this lady working on that branch are too unfriendly for this kind of business, I've come to this shop twice for past few months to claim something, and both visit I have to tell them twice or repeating myself of what I want before any of them entertain me and passed me to this person and to that person that both of them sitting next to each other...too bad service both I encountered.
I wasn't able to manage to get their names especially the lady, I guess there's only one lady who were assigned there. she's thin and around 5 in height.