Menu

I
Author of the complaint
4:41 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tracking no:[protected]
Send the documents last April 15 going to the office of the ombudsman and paid for prepaid to send it back to our office.Received a text message from LBC TRINOMA- saying that the docs is for pick up and will add additional charge? Ive talked to the staff of both LBC BRANCH and no clear answer for this.Up to now no updates!

View 0 more photos
3 comments
J
Aug 20, 2020 11:37 pm

First week of August, the bdo texted me about my packaged, but until now, I did not receive my packaged yet, its almost 2weeks now, I'm just here at Makati only, why it took so long.

R
Jun 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Sent document thru LBC UI Branch Iloilo City last june 15, 2020 addressed to Quezon City. Todate it remains undelivered. despite several attempts to track said document. It only shows that it was received in the UI branch. No other detail appears. attempts at contacting the landlines provided remain futile. the document sent contains the answers to my final exams. Can I get help, someone?

A
Dec 04, 2019 10:28 am

Hello! I would like to ask your help because we are waiting our important documents from Philippines here in italy. This is send November 26 2019 and they said there in LBC is 7 days to wait before it arrive here in italy, but until now that is not arrive here in my address. I hope you can help me. Thank you!

View 0 more photos
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2513 complaints