Menu
Lambert & Butler
reviews & complaints

Lambert & Butler
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

232 complaints
6 resolved 226 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lambert & Butler. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
7:19 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As I was smoking my ### as that what ### are for I was talking to my sun and he when mum some thing coming out of your ### so I pulled it out and it a pin and I'm not very happy as this could of killed me if it when down the ### and I would like a sorry off the boss of lambert and butler and if you don't sort this out with a formal apology I will be taking the their you secretly Chantelle bellsmythe

2:18 pm

Lambert & Butler - lambert butler cigarettes

My girlfriend bought lambert & butler cigarettes out off asda in Perth she was sitting at home and the butt off her cigarette came off in her mouth and I asked her for one as I didn't have any off my own rolled so as I was smoking it the head where it's lite came off and fell onto my lap and put a hole in my new golf trousers and I ain't happy with it as my girlfriend just bought me them.

S
2:47 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a smoker of your product for over 7 years and have never been dissatisfied up untill recent months . I smoke upto 30 cigarettes a day and can spend upto £80 a week on your product but recently I have found in every other packet I buy there is at least one cigarette with a little hole in as if some one has took a sewing needle and pierced them...

6:27 am

Lambert & Butler - damaged packets and cigs

I brought 200 cigs from Tesco I got home opened all the packaging the boxes were damaged I went to the shop cause I had opened the card board sleeve they had no proof I didn't damaghe them so didn't give me a refund I am not happy I want something sorting as the cigarettes were broken so ended up putting them in the bin I am not happy at all hope this issue gets resolved

P
Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I bought 100 cigerettes from a shop in belfast and in 2 packs 4 or 5 ### were broken. When I tried to return them they wouldn't because I didn't have receipt but they didn't give me one in the first place. What do I do?

R
4:10 pm

Lambert & Butler - box not made rite and contents damaged

Bought a ten pack of lambert and butler and the box was not put together rite and the tips were damaged, shop I got them from told me to contact the company to complain. I am not stasfied with this product as I buy these cigs everyday for the past 20 year's. Am now thinking of changing to a other brand.

M
Sep 22, 2014 8:25 pm

20 years of smoking the same brand and buying a pack every day according to your complaint and you are dropping them for 1 mistake in that 20 years...
I love the loyalty of people...

S
2:18 pm

Lambert & Butler - faulty goods

After purchasing 100 lambert and butler to take away with me on a country break (As there is no shops locally). I was extremely annoyed to find on openi the multie pack every cigarette had a small whole in them. Your products are not cheap at the best of times so to waste £40 only to be told by asda the store where I purchased them they would not exchange or refund me as it was a manufacture fault and in turn nothing to do with them. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and its soil destroying to have put 100 cigarets in the bin. I would appreciate some feed back on this matter or I will be forced to change to an alternative brand!

2 comments
B
Dec 10, 2015 4:16 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I recently purchased 200 lamberts from my local sainsburys to take back to work with me I work in a remote village in Cumbria every single cigarette I pulled out the box the end fell of I am really disappointed as the they are far from cheap and had to travel 45 mile to purchase more I would like to be reimbursed with more cigarettes or. Full refund this the second time I have complained and still know feed back you can contact me on my email [email protected]

I bought 60 lambert and butler ### and they where faulty I couldn't get a puff off them and the ends kept falling off, , I took them back to the shop and they said nothing they could do its not there fault, so I'm not happy as they cost a lot off money

E
2:08 pm

Lambert & Butler - faulty dangerous tabs

Myself and my husband are smokers and i wouldnt normally complain but today we bought 80 tabs lambert and butler as usual, we had 6 tabs out ov the 3rd box and i had lit the 7th tab up, was smoking it and it kind if made a bang sound alot of smoke came from the tab and it smelt funny, we were shocked and put it down to a faulty tab, couple of hours later my husband lit a tab up and the same thing happened again, its as if there is something been put into the tabs, it happened again with 1 tab out of the 4th box, i am shocked you wouldnt expect something like this to happen, and dont no what to do, i dont no what was in the tabs and i am unsure if i will keep buying the same brand as i dont want this to keep happening, and also if we change brands i am garented to end up with a chest infection im sorry to complain but i do find it flustrating and dangerous

1 comment

Been smoking lambert and butler for years and have had no complaints to now . Bought forty two days ago some of them the brown tip is not completed wonder why icould not smoke it . As cigs are expensive now am thinking of changing brands . Am very dissappointed.

A
3:10 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was sat here and decided to smoke a Lambert & butler silver king size. only to find a huge piece of black rubber/plastic rolled up into the cigarette. Now I know smoking is harmful to my health but no where on this pack does it say you will be smoking rubber or plastic or it may contain such items as plastic/rubber instead of tobacco. And after inhaling...

C
7:08 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have recently purchased 200 Lambert and butler cigarettes from a local store (tesco), every packet's where damaged, also mosted of the cigarettes where damaged, but the outer packaging was OK. i am not happy at all with my purchase because cigarettes are expensive and the store would not refund my purchase, due to it not being there fault so i have lost out on a lot of money an have no cigarettes, Ceri Pickstock

M
11:51 am

Lambert & Butler - heart palpitations

When I was smoking my usual brand of cigarettes - Lambert and Butler Gold (lights) I noticed that I started having heart palpitations. This is not normal for me, and it got that bad that I couldn't sleep. I suspected that it may be the cigarettes and so I changed my brand and started smoking Silk Cut instead. The palpitations stopped. These cigarettes are also 'lights' and so the strength of them are pretty much the same. When consulting with a friend who also used to smoke Lambert and Butler Gold, she also reported the same symptoms - she thought it was just the fact that she was smoking that caused the palpitations and so quit smoking altogether.

As an experiment, when my packet of Silk Cut finished, I decided to buy a packet of 10 Lambert and Butler lights to see if my symptoms returned. The results were that I did start to suffer palpitations again. Upon then returning to smoking Silk Cut, the palpitations have stopped.

The results of this experiment have given me no choice but to come to the conclusion that Lambert and Butler must have changed the content of their Gold cigarettes, putting something else in them to cause these symptoms in myself and my friend.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing? How do we go about finding someone to test the theory properly and investigate exactly what goes into Lambert and Butler Gold cigarettes, to cause this effect?

Update by Marialee843
Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm

If you can't say anything remotely helpful, then don't speak. Well done Sherlock - what's the point of telling a smoker something they already know. As soon as you tell a smoker that smoking will kill them, it makes them feel anxious ...and what's the first thing a smoker does when they feel anxious? ...I'm sure you can work that one out Mr Holmes. So actually you're not helping matters.

8:54 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I f I had a scanner Then I would love to post the papers report I recived back from them cause it looks like only one person signs that report not a team. and looks like mine equal the same as all the other people that they have rip off also, That is weird if your graded fair and everyone that is turned down all of are reports read we only had an 84 ? that...

B
10:33 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lambert and Lambert say that they market patents, while they only give you a 3 papers evaluation for $150, even the evaluation is not objective or thorough, this is a real fraud simply because they don't do what they say they do, they don't market patents or contact companies, they only take your money and run!

Lambert & Butler contacts

Phone number

+44 117 963 6636

Most discussed Lambert & Butler complaints

Lambert a butler silver(original)
(posts on this topic)