Lambert and Butler Crushballlambert and butler crushball

I bought a pack of 20 crushball yesterday evening. I had 6 left this morning. I proceeded to smoke one this afternoon whilst sorting photos on my phone however, after a few drags, the cigarette EXPLODED in my face with a HUGE SPARK and a ear piercing bang. My mother and I had ringing ears for 10 minutes afterwards. In fright i dropped my mobile phone and initially thought it was that which might have exploded as there was a strong smell of burning and fireworks. I checked my phone but it was in tact apart from now a cracked screen. On checking my cigarette, the end was blown apart. I then found a small white paper item which had also exploded on my living room floor which smelt strongly of fireworks.

This was extremely dangerous, not to mention stupid and I would like recompense for the distress and anxiety caused by this irresponsible prank which must have happened pre-packaging as I live alone and nobody had access to my cigarettes. I would also like to claim payment towards having my mobile phone screen replaced as this idiotic prank will now see me out of money and that is disgusting.

I have the cigarette and the item that came out of it if you require it to examine.

Miss Zoe Davies