Menu
Home Jewelry & Watches Lalitha Jewellery poor service
Author of the complaint
1:43 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have ordered bracelet at Lalitha Jewellery mart for my sister's marriage on 05th January 2014. Sales rep Mr.Ramesh ([protected]) promised me to deliver bracelet in 20 days, but now near to 30 days crossed and they are still not sure when they can deliver. Their advertising wastage 7% for most of the jewel's, but i got billed for 9% wastage. Worst part is even if I call sales rep number he is not answering the call and not getting proper response from order enquiry phone([protected]) rep also.

Their poor service make me feel embarrassed during marriage. So please guide on this to take action against them. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sriram
Chennai

View 0 more photos

7 comments
B
Feb 29, 2020 11:36 pm EST

i had tried to pay online for monthly scheme plan, but it is asking a membership number, I had entered the client id, but it says that, check the data correctly again and again!please let me know that how many digits are for membership number!
let me know

Nov 17, 2019 5:53 pm EST

Unethical behaviour at Somajiguda store . Worst experience ever. Very irresponsible persons.

Oct 31, 2019 5:44 am EDT

I am calling from overseas (Australia) to get the amount of Silver products. The contact provided in the Lalithaa jewelry online is of T.Nagar Branch (https://www.lalithaajewellery.com/contact-us/) as per this link. Very poor response and rude answers from the girl staff who attended the call. Did not expect such a cheap behavior from them.

If not interested to attend the calls and service, please remove the contact number from the online. It will not be confusing the customers and no need to get their frustration. Vey very vey cheap and bad behavior.

Sep 24, 2019 7:07 am EDT

3 of people's wait more tha half hour in 3rd floor gold chit counter no one are responding theam.. 18/09/2019 time 9.45 am. The shop is almost open at around 9.15 to 9.30 but till no one not responding me in this counter.. Workers are doing they workes only no one should not atten the customes...

Sep 18, 2019 12:19 am EDT

Very Worst service in lalitha jewellers chennai tnagar branch this is not a first time. Its happen regularly...

Jul 23, 2019 11:18 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi this is Saikiran, recently I have debited my card at your store for 2 times due to some technical issue, but that amount was not credited back to my account .
Kinldy help me

P
Dec 23, 2016 8:09 am EST

I visited your T.Nagar show room today to buy bangles. The reception was very poor and no staff is bothered to attend me. There is no smiling faces and we need to call the sales personnel. Even the sales personnel were reluctant to show more models. The staff at cash counter was very serious and the words were harsh. I felt very bad for visiting such a fascinating show room with out smiles. As we all know the main attraction for business is greeting the customer with a smile. I reluctantly bought the bangles since I need to close the chit and get my money worth gold.
Unless we attitude of the staff changes, your business wont improve. Its only my suggestion and it is upto you to decide.

Prabhakar KS

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints