La Quinta Inns & Suites — occupancy taxes!!!
Stayed at a LaQuinta in Brooklyn on Aug 4 and 5th. THe room we reserved was for 229 plus tax
when we checked out there were several taxes added to the bill
The hotel Occupancy tax of course $1.50
The City Occupancy $13.46
The State Occupancy $20.33
and then the most interesting Tax
Occupancy Tax - Jacob Javits Center $2.00
Now it is only $2 but What the hell is it for. I did not got to the Jacob Javits Center which is in Manhattan, Jacob Javits did not entertain me while at the hotel. So please inform me as to why I was charged this. I would like a refund, though I don't think I will see one.
Last year stayed at this hotel and was charged $32 to park my car and if i used the car, I had to pay another $32 to park again. This year I parked on the street.
Hotel Address 533 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee