LA Fitnessfitness trainers

The first day that I initially went to LA Fitness in Conyers I signed up. Fatima, the sales rep was great, but most sales people should be. When I returned for one on one with the trainer, I was blown off. I complained of course, some fees were dropped, and they rescheduled me to come back...To experience the same thing. This time I thought it was going to be right, especially since the manager spoke to me upon entry. Well, I did get a quick 15 minute workout without any talk about dieting or anything else. All was asked was do you want to sign up for a personal trainer. They are definitely in the money business and will not pay you any mind unless you are trying to spend more money utilizing their extra services. Not sure if they all are this way, but I should've listened to God when he advised me to cancel the membership the following day after being ignored.