Kwik Tripnever any food out

T

I always come to kwik trip on n56 w39345 wisconsin ave, oconomowoc wi 53066 store #360 for my food and gas and anything I need. I am one that doesnt like to complain much but im to the point that I am done coming here and stop supporting this store. Ever since the store manager kristin left there is never food out. Again today on 3/17/17 @12:53:16pm I came for a brat and of course I have to sit here and wait. I think I spent about 2 hours so far every time I came to this store since may of last year sitting and waiting for food to be made for me. There has been times I just leave because of it. I hope you guys can help and get the situation taken care of.
You guys always do a great job and happy to be one of your customers.

never any food out

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices