Kwik Tripkaruba gold and refillable mugs

D

6/26/2017

I frequent Kwik Trip's Karuba Gold machines alot. In an attempt to not waste so many disposal cups I decided to purchase one of the Kwik Trip refillable mugs. When I made the purchase of the mug weeks ago, I looked at several kwik trip locations for the special Gold cups. When I wasn't able to find the appropriate GOLD mug, a representative told me that I could use what ever mug I wanted. So I purchased a non-GOLD mug. Today I was informed that I couldn't use my mug at the GOLD machine because I would break machine. I was directed to use a disposal mug and pour it into my reusable mug!? I told the representative that defeated the purpose of a refillable mug and the reason as to why I use the mug. She then pointed out that I had the wrong mug and that I needed to purchase a $9.00 mug. I was pretty bummed by the this news.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices