Kuwait Airways / delay / mishandling of luggage

I alongwith with my four family members travelled from london to delhi on 14. 06. 2019 by ku104/383
i checked in 10 bags at london on reaching delhi on 15th morning i couldn't get my luggage for more than two hours and nobody from kuwait airways was there to help me i lodged complaint with the luggage department at delhi airport and was in a fix to what to do as all the belonging were in my luggage and kids couldn't change their clothes. However i managed and tried to contact kuwait airways office in delhi but in vain as they donot pick up the phone i sent mail to their head in kuwait ultimately my luggage was sent by courier on 16th late night at 12.30 i. E 17.06 i was astonished to my luggage almost all the bags were damaged due to mishandling wheels broken, trolley missing and even one bag torn and the suitcase having chocolate were melt i advised by mail to their head in kuwait till date no reply frm them as such please help me in getting the compensation /loss from kuwait airways i am really disappointed that such a big airways can do such things mohit popli [protected], [protected]

Mo
Jun 23, 2019

Comments

• Ha
      Jul 02, 2019

This is the most disgusting airlines in the world...they should all rot in hell