Kudrat Partners & Co.they didn't give back my payslip that I request for!!!

R Jun 03, 2019

I really dont understand why this stupid company taking me a long period of time to give a payslip. I worked with kudrat last year since jan 2018- may 2018. im recently lost my file with all the doc included with my payslip. I has been follow up the project manager for telco digi department name of mr. shahsi dharan by facebook messagar since 23 may 2019, I didnt receive any update for him. on 28 may 2019 I texted him back ask about any update from hr, he said they cant give because im no more longer worked with kudrat. I asked him why and valid reason for it, he said im not your maid do to whatever u said in a rude way. then I realize no point texted him and I request him a direct email for hr. I send a email to then request for my payslip almost 2 days I follow up them by email but I didn't receive my payslip or reply to my email. my question number one hr they should have a task to complete their email its that correct? I walk in to kudrat on 30 may 2019 they still very hard to give my payslip. the admin lady try to call the hr and said one of the ex stuff request for payslip. the hr name of ms. puvan said she dont have time for it, she too busy with her worked and she unable to give it today. I asked they I already follow up the project manager and I already send a email, they reply the manager name of mr shashi dharan didn't mention about it and she didn't receive my email. she said please drop your name, email, number, worked since when. she said ill call you once I finished it. I didnt receive any email or call since 03 jun 2019. I called them (+60 3-7809 5000) the admin passed the call to hr no one answer the called has been drop, ill call them again the admin pass the second call to the project manager still the called drop. ill send a email no reply. I called them again no one answer the call. is that the way this company will treat ex stuff its just a payslip that I request for but ill take a long period.