Kubota Corporation Logo

Kubota Corporation

Having problems with Kubota Corporation?

+1 817 756 1171 (United States)
+44 184 421 4500 (United Kingdom)
+61 393 944 400 (Australia)
+49 61 068 730 (Germany)
+855 23 971122 (Cambodia)
+62 247 472 849 (Indonesia)
+60 379 542 334 (Malaysia)
+63 24 223 500 (Philippines)
+966 138 327 209 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 63 343 180 (Singapore)
+82 220 581 028 (South Korea)
+66 29 090 300 (Thailand)
2-47, Shikitsuhigashi 1-chome, Naniwa-ku
Osaka, California
Japan - 556-8601

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized bank draft

Paid off our kubota tractor via monthly autodraft - paid every month in full for 4 years. Confirmed that there was nothing we needed to do to cancel autodraft (confirmed in writing by kcc jan 2010) once the final pmt was made. Received payoff contract and a small overpayment refund in feb 2010. The following month mar 2010, kubota drafts our account unauthorized for another monthly payment. Contact kubota - they have no record of the draft so I have to contact the bank, get all the doc and fax it over (since they're not yet in the 21st century and can't take a. Pdf document). They tell me they will send a check in two weeks. Really??? They can do an unauthorized fraudulent draft in 5 minutes, but have to manually cut a check and mail it to return my money??? Finally get them to cut the check and am told they will overnight it, but that has to go thru their internal process which can take up to a week? It is going to take them a week to get a csr to go get the check and put it in an overnight envelope? Unbelievable!!! Do not sign up for autopayment with kubota credit corporation unless you want to keep paying them every month even after the loan is paid. Oh, and don't bother asking to speak to a supervisor (he's not in today) and there's nobody else for you to talk to - no escalation process - take it or leave it.

• Ho
    Holly Meyers Sep 19, 2017

I paid off a Kubota ATV for a client as he was not able to. I am a lawyer. His equity was my fee. I have been waiting two months to get the title. I have heard every excuse in the book. "It will be mailed the first", "give us 10 business days". Finally yesterday a woman tells me " we did not tell you the truth, it was not mailed, has not been processed. It will be this week." The reason? "We only have one person doing that job ". Seriously ? Is this how to run a business ? Buy a Kawasaki, these people are terrible...I am still waiting, and have paid thousands...

wont start again and again

I can not get a fix for my b7610 kubota. I bought it new and from day 1 I have had problems with it occasionally not starting after using it. I was told by my kubota dealership to get under it and shake different wires etc. What the hell! I own an expensive tractor like this and i'm crawling under it shaking things to see if it works... This has gone on for my complete ownership and kubota can never find or duplicate the problem. It is now in my driveway blocking my cars and wont start. This is horrible I was promised last year by kubotas worthless rep that they would come pick it up and get it resolved, well of course after he asked me to take it to a different dealership for service. I want to point out it has been 8 months and they still have not came after it. Question of the day how do I get it to start well I either let it sit for days, how convienient or I have to hit the frame with my sledge hammer. Yes you read correctly, I have to his the tractor I bought 3 years ago new with a sledge hammer to get it to start. I don't know what to do or what direction to go, if anyone knows of a direction to get this resolved I am open for suggestions. My email is [protected]@aol.com. I am about to pay a roll back truck to drive around with it on the back with a sign beside it saying how I have been put off by kubota and how crappy my service and experience has been... Help

• Ji
    jimblob Jun 25, 2009

I agree their sales represenitives do not care but only want to make a sale they leave a lot to be desired. I refuse to by a Kabota product due to the sales representation and support or lack of that . It leaves me with a no confidence feeling . I rather by a Cub Cadet after my expereience.

Jim

• Mu
    mudpond Apr 16, 2015

Maybe I should consider myself lucky at this point after reading some of the complaints. I wanted to buy a B2920 at a dealership in NY the only new tractor available anywhere around. And the dealer won't sell it to me because he wants to sell it to someone local. I live 200mi away, willing to go get it but nope.. wont trade my Kubota with 75hrs on it. I just wanted a bigger hp tractor..what a bunch of bull crap.

• Pj
    Pjf55 Sep 21, 2016

My name is Phil I bought a B7610 I bought it used I had it a year with no issues. I went out to the barn turn the key nothing . I wiggled every lever I can think of. Also looked at the switches and I did not see a problem. I took it to the dealer and they told me that mice eat the wires in the ignition switch. They got the switch in and now say that the mice chewed other wires. Two days later and they can't find the problem they say there still tracing wires.
    Did you ever get your problem fixed and if so what was it. I hate to see what my bill will be.

• Bn
    Bnsf Jul 19, 2017

I have a Kubota D1305 engine in a Grasshopper zero turn mower model 430D. The fuel injection pump broke 2 springs in the pump number 2 & 3 cylinder not working. I have been trying to find a service manual for this engine for a week and Kubota engine America is no help. The told me to call distributor Lostin Equipment in Houston, Texas. I did and after listing to a long menue, I chose service, some lady answered and I told her my story, she said they only had two service man and one was in Arizona and the other was busy. Left name and number for a call back. I then called again and listened to the long menue and selected parts,
    someone answered and I told my story again, then the phone went to the menue again, I hung up. All I wan is to purchase a service manual for this engine and Kubota makes it damn near impossible.

parts failure

I traded my 1994 model kubota in on a 2004 model kubota, so far I have had bad service from this machine.When...

tractor continually wont start

I have a B7610 Kubota tractor. It is the same tractor a couple of my employees have, my brother and father...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices