Kubota — kubota b3350 regeneration problems
I bought the b3350 new late fall 2014. Shortly after the first few uses it suddenly stopped running, in the middle of a busy street and would not start.
Turns out there was a recall issue with the dpf or regeneration system, that didn't stop the dealer from selling me one. The dpf fails over and over, the dealer tried repairing the problem several times, but said kubota does not have a solution! What??? Now sending back to dealer for like fourth or fifth time, they are not sure what to do yet. They need to check computer for error codes or something.
So the long and short of it, I invested $35, 000 in a tractor that will be in the dealers shop more than I will be using it.
Thanks kubota guess i'll send another payment for a dead horse!
More Kubota Complaints & Reviews
- Kubota B7610 - tractor continually wont start
- Kubota Credit USA - unauthorized bank draft
- Kubota - wont start again and again
- Kubota - z723-kh zero turn commercial mower
- Kubota - kommander z121skh-48
- Kubota Corporation - engine
- Kubota Corporation - kabota tractor bx2380rv60 and rcr1248
- Kubota - front tires on tractor
- Kubota Corporation - defective/inoperable equipment - kubota paldain-bradco-model #svl95-2shfc
- Kubota - overcharge