Having problems with Kubota?

Kubota reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2008. The latest review Water in motor without being exposed to any water other than natural rainfall was posted on Apr 12, 2021. The latest complaint rude was resolved on Jul 17, 2012. Kubota has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 49 reviews. Kubota has resolved 5 complaints.

Kubota Customer Service Contacts

+1 817 756 1171 (United States)
+44 184 421 4500 (United Kingdom)
+61 393 944 400 (Australia)
+49 61 068 730 (Germany)
+855 23 971122 (Cambodia)
+62 247 472 849 (Indonesia)
+60 379 542 334 (Malaysia)
+63 24 223 500 (Philippines)
+966 138 327 209 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 63 343 180 (Singapore)
+82 220 581 028 (South Korea)
+66 29 090 300 (Thailand)
2-47, Shikitsuhigashi 1-chome, Naniwa-ku
Osaka
Japan - 556-8601
1000 Kubota Drive, Grapevine, Texas 76051, U.S.A.

Canada

Hoofdweg 1264, 2153 LR Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands

Norway
Plogfabrikkvegen 1, 4353 Klepp stasjon, Norway

Spain
Avenida Recomba № 5, Poligno Industrial La Laguna, Leganes, 28914(Madrid), Spain

Turkey
Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Yahya Kaptan Caddesi № 3, Sekerpinar, Gebze, 41435 Kocaeli, Turkey

Cambodia
№ 237H, Group 10, National road № 6 Kien Kleang Village, Sangkat Preack Lieb, Khan Chroy Chang Var, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

China
6F, Tower 1, Kerry Everbright City, № 128 Tian Mu Road West, Jingan District, Shanghai, 200070, China

India
№ 15, Medavakkam Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai 600119, India

Indonesia
Taman Industri Bukit Semarang Baru(BSB) Blok D.1 Kav.8, Kel. Jatibarang - Kec.Mijen, Semarang, Indonesia

Kenya
Delta Corner Tower 1, room 603, Regus, Chiromo Road, Westlands, P.O.Box 14805-00800, Nairobi, Kenya

Laos
№ 384, Unit29, T4Rd., Phontang Village, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.

Malaysia
Unit 1306, Level 13, Amcorp Tower, Amcorp Trade Centre, 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Myanmar

P.O.Box 68638 Dammam 31537,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Singapore
1 Senoko Avenue № 01-04, Singapore 758297

South Korea
11F, KAMCO Yangjae Tower, (Dogok-dong) 262, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06265 Korea

Taiwan
№ 16 Fengping 2nd Road, Daliao District, Kaohsiung City 831, Taiwan

Thailand
101/19-24 Moo 20, Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Tambon Khlongnueng, Amphur Khlongluang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
№ LB180508, Jafza View 18, Jebel Ali Free Zone, P.O.Box 17440, Dubai, UAE

Vietnam
Lot B-3A2-CN, My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park, Thoi Hoa Ward, Ben Cat Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kubota Customer Service. Initial Kubota complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kubota above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kubota. Discuss the issues you have had with Kubota and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kubota Complaints & Reviews

KubotaWater in motor without being exposed to any water other than natural rainfall

I took the mower back to Nelson tractor in blairsville Ga where I purchased it, for failure to crank over more than a quarter turn of engine
Was asked by service personnel when I had put the mower in water, I have never had the mower in water other than small rain while mowing my personal yard
The mower is under 4 year warranty, there shouldn't be any water in a mower engine unless Nelson tractor has done something to create a entrance for water to get in the motor or Kunitz is building a substandard machine
Why would Nelson tractor not diagnose the cause of the water
Why is the repair costing me 231.17 dollars
I need this problem resolved

Kubota Moultrie, GARepairs on my kubota

I took my kubota lawn mower to kubota in moultrie GA. For a tune up. And repair. They did part of a tune up. At least they said. They did a tune up.
    But claimed they couldn't find the problem to repair it. When you crank it up. And engage the blades. It won't rev up. And starts bogging down. They charged a $188.81. I paid them. They better make good of this ripoff. I want ever use them again. They claimed they check some of the filters. And they didn't need changing. Then when we got home. My husband tried the mower. It is still the same. Called over there to talk with the mechanic.
    He wouldn't even come to the phone and talk with him. That place is nothing but one big ripoff.

Kubota2015 b3350 dpf regeneration problems

I recently purchased a 2015 B3350 with 342 hours on it. I have put 35 hrs. on sense I purchased this machine. The regeneration system worked once. the second time I ran through the procedure, it would not complete the regeneration. I called Big Sky Kubota in Missoula, Mt. and they said I had to bring it into the shop for a system check. It is still there. They told me it could be an expensive fix. I am on a fixed income and can't afford an expensive fix. It is my understanding that these b3350's have this problem very often, especially in cold climates, because the engine does not get warm enough to help the DPF to work properly. I would think Kubota would have had a recall on these tractors instead of letting people think they are a good product. I have owned 2 other Kubota's in the past. Neither had a DPF on them, and they were very good machines. My email address is: [protected]@gmail.com... please let me know what can be done. Thank you for your time.

Dec 28, 2020

Kubota — Dealership sold attachment under false information

Purchased a Brushhog attachment, based on leasing/renting a SVL95-2S, which the Kubota Dealership quoted me...

Deep Gap
        Dec 12, 2020

Kubota — Clutch went out after fifty four hours of operation

Date 12/04/2020 I bought a l3901dt tractor from star equipment in hammond louisiana on 4/01/2019 thinking it...

Kubota Corporationresponse

I have sent enquiries on numerous occasions via your web site but received no reply.
        Am seeking any info on the generator that came with my holiday home.
        See photos attached for details.
        power gen 7.5 kva
        100ltr tank

Regards Chris Cosford
        chris.[protected]@xtra.co.nz

response

Kubota CorporationOverheating has since we purchased.

We Purchased a RTV from Coleman tractor in Clarksville Tenn location. 12/20/2017, We have had nothing but trouble out of it. It has been in the shop at Coleman 3 times with over heating issue.
          The 1st time they told us it had a air bubble in the engine.
          The 2nd time they told us the radiator hoses were loose.
          We know this is not true because it has never leaked on the floor. Obviously they don't know what is wrong with it. we run a resort with witch we depend heavily on the use of our RTV. when they come to get it they will not give us a loaner while they ae working on it we feel at this point we either want a new machine or we would like our money back .
          Please advise us which of the above is acceptable to you? If neither is acceptable just let us know so we can start with legal proceeding.
          We have purchased numerous tractors and RTV, s from kubota in the past we have never had trouble with any of them this one is just a lemon.

Serial Number 22175
          2017KUB RTV-X1140+
          STOCK #13144
          Daryl Hooper
          Hooper Machine
          [protected]

Sep 02, 2019

Kubota Corporation — b3350

I had purchased a B 3350 about two years ago and have had nothing but problems with the regeneration system...

Kubota Corporationms111

Took delivery of a new MS111 in dec 2016
            Since then it has been in the shop no less than 6 times. All the same issue
            DEF!!! Dealer has had it for 5 weeks, calls says it is ready. We go get it and drive it a mile from the shop
            Threw a code and shut down again
            DEF!! . My tractor has spent more time in the shop
            Costing me employment and jobs
            What is the solution? But it back and I'll go green
            And in that note I just bought a SVL90 skid steer
            Ive always run Kubota but now I'm having second thoughts
            My M 105 us bullet proof
            Kubota what are you going to do to help us??

Aug 07, 2019

Kubota Corporation — new bx23s sold as ready to go but was not.

I bought a new bx23s off Parcs in Salem West Virginia as done and ready to go but it was not hydraulic filter...

Kubota Corporationm7.151, bv5160

Bought 6 Kubota tractors and hay equipment from service motor in wausau, Wisconsin in 2018. After the final sale my salesman quit his job and I was told to either call the front desk or email a different salesman. Had numerous issues continuing up to the present, dealer is unprepared to deal with issues, common answer is we'll have to call Kubota. Most recently I attempted to hook my bv5160 up to my m7.151 kvt but it didn't show up on the isobus. This forced me to use my other m7 which has a loader and duals installed. Tech came out this week and found improper settings in the setup menu. Mr Art Williams of Kubota called and promised me increased support but I have no way to access it.

Kubota Corporationkabota tractor bx2380rv60 and rcr1248

My name is Michael Panko my Wife Barbara Jean Panko Bought me a New Tractor from Timberline Lawn &RV, Inc. for my Birthday
                Need to know WHAT can be done to Stop the Landpride Rotary Cutter from Buring the Front end of the Cutter it leaves 2 Tracks we have tried everthing my Older Kabota I used to Own had a STOP on the Control Handel that would allow the Cutter Not to Drop so Far... The Dealer says nothing that he knows of can be done except Drop to Ground and the Pick it up ... I told him that is Crazy I am using this on Tr.ails out back I have to keep Lowering and Raising the Unit
                So have you got any Permenent FIX for this Problem ????
                Another Problem is the Speed Control Leaver is Real Hard to Push and Pull have to Pound it to move it...
                Otherwise so far I am Happy with unit you made the Tractor a Pleasure to Operate
                Thanking you!!

Kubota Corporationsvl90

2015. bought it from a dealer. Powerco in Allentown, PA. Under Warranty. It broke down in December 2018. Kubota decided to replace the engine. It took 3 months to get their internal approvals. they replaced the engine. YAY!!. got it back and then it broke down again within 4 hours. they took it back. Again, they said they will replace the engine again. We are approaching 6 months with my machine broken down. we were given a smaller machine (case TV380) to use. In know takes 3 days to do what the Kabota can do in 2 days. Very frustrating. I like the machine but I hate the service. Pretty sure I'll never buy another Kubota. I also have a U55 mini excavator, a case CX160 and a case SN580. I bought then all within a 3 month time period. I am just starting this new excavating company . We will be buying many new machines as we grow. Kubota more than likely wont be in the running unless they make me a deal I cant refuse.

Kubota Corporationkubota zg 327

I purchased a new ZG 327 from Muscgraves Equipment in Goldsboro NC. I've had a problem with it running. It surges at high and low rpms and it will eventually cut off. It has been back to Muscgraves 6 times for the same problem. They have tried to fix it 5 times. I took it back Saturday for the 6th time. The mower has 22 hours on it.

William Spence
                    [protected]

Apr 26, 2019

Kubota Corporation — kubota zero turn lawn mower

Purchased this lawnmower approximately 2 years ago from Beshears in Oxford, AL. Has barely over 100 hours on...

Apr 23, 2019

Kubota Corporation — slv 75

I bought this machine its under warranty. It has broken down 6 times. 5 times for same thing. It keep...

Kubota Corporation2017 bx1850

Hi,

After owning the unit for 2 years, I'm not happy with the overall quality of the unit.

1. Paint job was poor. The unit is rusting in spots where it shouldn't.

2. Turn signal lenses pop off with the lightest of touch. My unit is now missing
                      all four lenses.

3. Mower deck locked up and lost one of the 3 blades.

4. Constant leaking of hydraulic fluid from the bucket connections.

Kubota Corporationpaddy transplanter spv6md

We placed order for Kubota Rice Transplanter SPV6MD to Karnal dealer Partap agrotech on 18Feb 2019 and he promised delivery on 8th March 2019. But today when we asked for machine, he failed to provide machine and he is asking for 5 to 7 more days to arrange machine. When we tried contacting Kubota regional sales manager, sales head (GS Grewal), president (Akira Kato) no response from them. We feel cheated, harassed and frustrated.

Jan 11, 2019

Kubota Corporation — working conditions

My name is Lisa Chamberlin and my fiancées name is Ray Weaver. Ray works at your Kubota facility in...

Kubota Corporation — tractor b3350

Tractor had 89 hours on it and it won't start Service manager said he was at a loss they just can't get it to...