KTM Malaysia — komuter link card can't get refund
I have moved to a new place and have changed my daily accommodation to mrt since it launched and would like to get a refund of residual amount in my komuter link card. I made a call to ktm hotline and has been told there is no refund of residual amount at all and I need to utilise it until finish. The ktm station is now far away from my home since I moved and it going to be impossible for me to take ktm to work as last time I did. Ktm should allow people to get the refund of the residual amount in this komuter link card since the card is only usable at ktm not everywhere. Or ktm can practice the same as rapid kl did by transfer the rapidpass card to tng. Hope the ktm management will look into the card policy and make the rules & regulation more sensible.
More KTM Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service 
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues 
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket! 
- KTM Berhad - poor service at setia jaya ticket counter 
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) - dissattified 
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service