KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — poor ktmb express service
I work in KL and stay in Seremban. I take the KTM Express train from Seremban during weekdays at 6.55am to reach KL Sentral. I have been doing for the past 9 1/2 years. The train service was satisfactory until January 2020. Previously it used to have only 3 stops to reach KL Sentral ie - Seremban, Nilai and KL Sentral. The train will reach KL Sentral at 7.55am. However, since January 2020, KTM had increased the number of train stops from 3 to 7. Now the train stops at Sg Gadut, Senawang, Seremban, Bangi, UKM, Kajang and KL Sentral. The train now reaches KL Sentral at 8.15am. It is always packed and some of us have to stand throughout the journey for more than 1 hour. The same is the situation from KL Sentral to Seremban. The train leaves 4 minute later (last time it was 6.14pm) and reaches Seremban around 7.30pm.
My complaint is that an express service should not have so many stops. Alternatively, the coaches in the express service ought to be increased as the number of passengers have increased. The current service provided by KTM Express is highly inconvenient and distressful for people like me
More KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service 
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues 
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket! 
- KTM Malaysia - komuter link card can't get refund
- KTM Berhad - poor service at setia jaya ticket counter 
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service