KTM Berhad — poor service at setia jaya ticket counter
Ktm commuter staff is rude and does not apply efficiency in their services. I encountered a particularly rude staff, md ali a week ago. He ignored the customers queuing at the ticket counter and decided to talk to his colleague instead. Therefore, I initiated and greeted him a pleasant 'hello' but was rudely replied.
What he said to me was exactly as follows : "if you want to get your tickets faster, use the ticket machine!", in bahasa melayu
This week, the same staff sneered and leered at me as I approached the ticket counter to obtain the train ticket. His cynical attitude is what that reflects the standards of services provided to the customers. I have been using the ktm commuter for the past 3 years and this is the first time i've come across such rudeness and sarcasm from their staff.
More KTM Berhad Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket!
- KTM Malaysia - komuter link card can't get refund
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) - dissattified
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service