Kroger — manager jeremy oda
He is a very rude manager. I am/was a customer until I noticed him being rude to his employees. Always talking down on them. They all were working, so I am not sure of the problem..also asked him a few times where a certain item was and he said he was to busy to help and to find someone else who could help me. I stood there speechless. I thought customers come first in a store but I guess wrong. I know I would not want to be an employee that had Jeremy Oda for a manager. I hope I am complaining in the right spot because something needs to be done about him. I have never complained about a store in my life until now. Not store, just manager. The store itself is great. But the manager is just very unfriendly and very unprofessional.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out