ADVERTISIMENT

Kraft Foodstaco bell crunchy and soft taco dinner kit

T

I purchased this on 12/9/17 went home started cooking pulled out the shells to make up tacos and 3 soft shells were moldy and 2 hard shells broken . We were ready to eat and it was freezing out I had to use bread to make sandwiches for my family so we could eat dinner at that point and of course when you want tacos and no tacos happen it is disappointing . I checked the expiration date and it was well in date. I don't think that I would buy this again it felt like a waste of money.

Chris 2012 Feb 15, 2021

I just brought a box of crunchy taco bell tacos 12 CT and I got home and they were all broken. Huge disappointment the box wasn't even damaged at all. Really disappointing.

• Da
    Darlene Singleton Oct 15, 2018

Just want someone to know that I also bought a box of the TACO BELL CRUNCHY & SOFT TACO DINNER KIT. The box says it contains 6 flour tortillas, TACO BELL mild sauce, 6 CRUNCHY TACO SHELLS & taco seasoning. Just add ground beef & toppings. When we opened the box, the CRUNCHY TACO SHELLS were MISSING. That was a disapointment!

• Am
    Amanda Mae Garza May 10, 2018

KRAFT/Crunchy Taco 12 taco shells (multiple boxes)

I have purchased multiple boxes of this brand and count over the years. And like always after a few months of some good tasting tacos, something happens and for the last 4 going on 5 months your shells have been stale and really stale. You know it's bad when you can tell before opening up the bag that they are stale. How? Because when there is this oily substance inside the bag, you know those use to be good tacos are stale. Like tonight, I purchased 2 boxes of this brand and count on May 5th, 2018 and tonight (May 10th, 2018) opened both up and guess what...STALE! Both boxes were so stale and so disappointing. Everyone (friends and family who use to buy your brand) all ask why do I keep buying your brand and to move on to a different brand. I use to stick up for your brand, but after tonight, seriously 2 stale boxes a few days before that was 3 boxes I had just bought that morning all stale. Everyone just move on to a different brand because it had been almost 5 months and still stale tacos (went to different stores and still the same stale tacos)and money down the drain. What is going on with you guys? The expiration dates are September and October of 2018, so there is no reason for them to be stale. Especially when I just bought them a couple of days ago. Tonight is the night. The last straw. The last time I'll WASTE money on your brand of tacos. Sucks, because my family and I love Taco Bell.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Dec 10, 2017

It might have just been one bad product. If you still have it, return it to the store of purchase along with your receipt for a refund or replacement.

Comment Guidelines