Kraft Foodssmart ones

J Review updated:

Slow Roasted Turkey Breast. (9 oz)

UPC: [protected] 2

Codes on end flap:
Mar-17
MIT 6918507/3/17
Number under barcode on flap: 020

Upon opening to heat the frozen meal, there was a VERY small amount of turkey in the container. I would expect more from a "meal". This is not a "snack". I expect more from Smart Ones.
There are other healthy meal choices available. These are too expensive for what was in the container.

smart ones
smart ones

• Ya
    Yankeemom14 Jun 22, 2021

Over the last week I have purchased several of the meatloaf, turkey, roast beef and breakfasts for $1.67 at my local Walmart.
    Considering the price I wasn't expecting a gourmet meal but would enjoy an edible one. All of the ones I purchased are watery no matter how long you cook them.
    If I wanted soup I would have purchased soup. They do taste good if you can get past the potatoes and gravy.
    I'm still trying to figure out how eggs with potatoes and cheese can produce so much liquid.

• Li
    Linda Tammy St-Jean Apr 09, 2021

I just bought 10 on sale. What a mistake. OMG these are discusting. Tried the turkey and potatoes, and like other comments, the potatoes are runny and the little tiny pieces of turkey are horrible.

Jody Lynn VanStee Thomson Jan 22, 2021

I opened and cooked in the microwave a beef pot roast smart ones entree and there was a cooked cockroach in the entree. That is so disgusting. I suggest they clean the factory or something. I want a refund or some compensation. I got sick.

• Ro
    Rock_Sand61 Sep 12, 2018

Unfortunately I threw away the box, so I don't know the UPC; however, the turkey in my turkey dinner was overwhelmed by the sage, and the potatoes were soup with a few potato shreds mixed in for a tiny bit of "chew." I thought the potatoes might thicken on standing - but they did not. This is not how I want to reduce calories (potato water instead of real potatoes). I would normally spoon a little gravy into the potatoes - but then I would have slightly potato-flavored gravy - but runnier than normal gravy. Yes, the gravy is actually thicker than the potatoes...Very disappointed as other Smart One offerings are better quality, and as other commentators have noted, there are also other brands. I definitely will not buy this again.

• Ca
    Cathe Dunwoody Sep 11, 2018

Had to throw out the Upc [protected] turkey dinner. Watery potatoes gross peppery tasting meat. Very disappointing!

• Te
    Tecbabe Jun 24, 2018

I bought two Smart Ones dinners one meatloaf with mashed potatoes one turkey with mashed potatoes. In both cases the potatoes were like soup and there was not much meat. The prices have gone up but the quality has gone down.
    Upc [protected]

• Ca
    Cathe Dunwoody Sep 11, 2018

@Tecbabe I Haas the same issue with UPC [protected]. Watery potatoes tasted like green beans with lots of chunks of shredded potato and the turkey tasted like pepper...not turkey!