The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kool Smiles Dentistry — waiting time and leaving children unattended
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have complained before and spoken to the office manager Ed on 2 different instances. He assured me that the office was going through change and the staff was superior. I want to make one thing clear-I do not have a choice. I have to bring my children to this practice because it is the only one in the area that BMC takes. I am very disatisfied every visit and I believe that the Kool Smiles website is a bunch of lies. Most people who complain are in the same boat as I am-left with no other choice. That is why we have to go back to them-to get some sort of care for our children. My complaint today is my 3 year old son was left sitting in a chair for 30 minutes before anyone even cleaned his teeth. That took all of 10 to 12 minutes. He was then left sitting for another 25-30 minutes-after which he started playing w/ his shoes and moved on to playing w/ the plastic chair cover-which looks like a clear garbage bag. The 2 techs had their backs to him and he put it over his head and pulled it down to his chest. I had to run to get the reception to go in the back and tell them. Seriously-this is a huge safety hazard and needs to be addressed immediately.(all this was seen through the window because you are not allowed to go in with children of any age)
More Kool Smiles Dentistry Complaints & Reviews
- Kool Smiles Children's Dentist - children treated badly-child abuse!
- Kool Smiles - unethical treatment and misleading
- Kool Smiles - concern citizen former employee
- Kool Smiles - my child
- Kool Smiles - incompetent staff
- Kool Smiles - the ridiculous wait time just to see a dentist
- Kool Smiles - crown procedure refund
- Kool Smiles - staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway
- Kool Smiles - unnecessary dental procedures
- Kool Smiles Of Amarillo TX - no advance notice needing a medical release letter from primary dr.