Menu

Kool Smiles - crown procedure refund

Y
Author of the complaint
12:18 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have paid for the root canal procedure up front the dentist finished the first half which is the surgery and now he refuses to see me at the time that is convenient for me.
He and the falls church office never mentioned that for a crown procedure there are only 8:00 am appointments and 9:00 am appointment which are both impossible times for me to make I requested a 10;00 am appointment at any date . But the dentist and the office refused completely and offered a 9:30 appointment 7 days from now.
There attitude was totally unacceptable as the dentist mentioned I should figure out what I have to deal with in the morning and come at the times he mentioned and the customer service supervisor said the same offering a 9:30 appointment or else if I ll be canceled .
They kept on lecturing me about he fact that whatever it is ai bave yo deal with on the morning I need to figure out a way around it and make it in the times that they mentioned which is totally unacceptable this personal information and none of they business and this is not professional at all. I request to get a refund for the crown procedure that seems not to ever happen since the dentist refuses to see me at 10 am and there was no mention from the very beginning that these appointment times are the only ones available to get the crown done or else I would have looked for another dentist office .

Helpful? 0 0