Koodo Mobile — agent wasnt satisfied with the identity answers I gave.
Today, September 28, 2019, I waited for and received a call back from an agent, for a question I had. I realize that Koodo has to ask many questions for security reasons she went beyond what was expected. Ive been with Koodo for about three or more years and I changed phones form an android to an iPhone and I wanted to know why I could not text when away from home. I would get a message that " I had no internet service". I did not get a chance to ask this question because she transferred me to someone else, so she said. But after a minute or so she came back and started asking me more questions. The whole conversation became ridiculous to me and I disconnected. I cringe when I need a question answered. This isn't the first time I've had this experience. I would appreciate an answer to my question before I have to change my service.
More Koodo Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Koodo Mobile - outrageous billing practice & staff not speaking/understanding english 
- Koodo Mobile - $2.00 text charges 
- Koodo - text messages charged 5,00$ 
- Koodo - customer service 
- Koodo Mobile - horrible service 
- Koodo Webstore - customer service is unreachable. does not ship the product I paid for.
- Koodo - charging for calls to free phone (800) numbers 
- Koodo - id refused 
- Koodo - over billing for extra minutes
- Koodo Mobile - cancellation