ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:9:30 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Koodo MobileUnwanted air time billed

Hi,

I am a Koodo customer with three lines in my account for years.
The pans were serviced by one of the kiosk in Markville Mall, Markham.

Last year in the month of December I got so many marketing text and email offer for upgrading the hard ware as offered.

The offer were to do online as most of the stores are closed for COVID-19 lockdown.
I spoke one customer service representative regarding the upgrade options and the deals. I was interested for Samsung S-20 FE model that comes with a wireless charger as told by the CS. He also advised me to do it online as self serve and assured me that all my existing features will be there as well.
On December 08, if I remember I did it and got my hardware and my monthly plan $25/m changed to $45/m as a requirement. I got system generated reply as confirmation. Koodo plan has 1000 min international calls to my all three phones as an add on.

To my surprise that the add on as 1000 minutes limited country international features was missing the reason unknown to me ???
It is only known as of today after calling a CS .(01/03/2021)
HE ADMITTED THE ERROR AND INCLUDED TO MY 1000 MINUTES ADD ON.
Now I am filing the complaints why I was not effecting the date I upgraded my plan and hardware?
In the last three billing cycle phone number [protected] got billed for air time which make me totally upset. It also undermine me regarding the service of Koodo to an existing customer.
So I wish my unwonted air time bills are to be removed totally from my account immediately.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

KoodooCustomer/sale service

Jacky Xing at Koodoo booth of Markville Mall (near Hudson Bay) is extremely rude. He would not answer any question properly when asked about differences in service plan offering. He just pointed to the brochure and say, here, as he is not interested in engage in any meaningful conversation about koodoo service plan. When more question was raised, he face became contorted, and just curtly stated he already answered the question. Overall, he left an extremely poor impression on potential customer on Koodoo's service and ability to provide proper customer service.

Comment Guidelines