kogan.com.auseller is scammer and better don't deal with them

S Review updated:

I placed large order on the website www.kogan.com.au and the total sum was $1, 500. So the seller sent me confirmation info, where he told that the delivery would be for free and within 5-7 days. After that he never replied to my emails, as well as he didn’t deliver my order. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Updated by priyantha gamage · Jul 19, 2017

Computer Monitor : Order number: CERNQRX7
    Hi
    I purchased a 28" computer monitor on 17/04/2017. Order number CERNQRX&. After being used fr couple of month, this is not working at all now. I guess power button is faulty . I hope this item is still under warranty period. Can you please send new one for the faulty one?

Your early reply to this appreciated.

Kind regards

Priyantha Gamage

• Updated by Kjwright · Jul 09, 2018

I just said brackets are not right

• Updated by Pepetua Tawa · Jul 16, 2018

bought a product online paid for via visa then was charged a differently

• Updated by tearle · Aug 16, 2018

the bike I bought has problem when using the lower gears when biking along.

• Updated by tearle · Aug 16, 2018

bicycle is not preforming as expected

• Updated by gary tearle · Aug 16, 2018

fortis urban traveller 20 " folding bike

• Updated by Adamjustneedshelp · Sep 27, 2018

Please I need to activate my phone

• Updated by chaddy64 · Oct 28, 2018

Hello,

I recently purchased the above and just used it on Saturday. However it went flat in two hours. I would like a refund please. I purchased this in good faith for the purpose of if I have a guest over I can supply them with a comfortable alternative bed.

• Na
    Natalielindsay Aug 14, 2018

Hi i purchased a 55 inch tv for 519 a special on Tv by a debit card about 3 weeks about. But when i got tv out of box and turned on i noticed that there are 3 three pixels broken on the front of the tv screen. This should not be. I would like my tv replaced . Thank you
    Natalie Lindsay

• Ca
    Carl Braden Aug 15, 2018

Why is there not any direct customer support - what a cheap crap way to deal with customers!

I will never buy or trust Kogan again.

• Pe
    Pepetua Tawa Aug 15, 2018

is Dick Smith conecTed to kogan bit disappointed. ...

Joshua Alan Bayada Aug 15, 2018

I contacted Kogan about a TV I've had for 5 hours and detected a problem. I emailed Kogan and had a ticket. They said pleaae reply and we will help you. I replied and still no response. What should I do to get a refund of a faulty product.

• Kj
    Kjwright Aug 15, 2018

Brackets are not correct

• Bl
    Blackpaladin67 Aug 20, 2018

I recently purchase a two seat out door setting with table from your organisation.
    The quality control is rubbish, with two of the legs being 4 cm shorter that the others, also the wicker plastic has started to unravel and the items are new ???

• Mi
    Michael Tabak Aug 20, 2018

On 5 April 18 I agreed to accept a Kogan voucher in lieu of my phone that could not be repaired.
    Today 18 April 2018 have still not received said voucher.

Initial phone return has number 6394229

An electronic credit should not take 14 days.

Joe Lardner Aug 20, 2018

I've only had the keyboard for a few days and it's been in my laptop bag the whole time, a usb in the bag has been enough to cause scratches as the material is so soft. I wouldn't expect this give it wasn't a cheap keyboard and has never happened before with exactly the same keyboard

• Pe
    Peter Humphries Aug 20, 2018

I purchased a LED TV in April which was supplied with the wrong feet.
    I have contacted x 4 times and been supplied the wrong product x 4 times and still do not have the correct feet to actually use the TV. I have supplied photos and detailed explanations of the problem but it is yet to be resolved.

• Ho
    Howard Abel Aug 28, 2018

last response 3 days ago. request #6684994

Order GW2WT9P4. despatched 14th August

still waiting for instructions on how to send product back -
    numerous attempts to get feedback

cannot use the apple tv received as it does not have the optical output as advertised and pictured on the kogan web site

• Te
    tearle Aug 28, 2018

Then bike I bought in June of this year has developed problem with the gear changing. This occurs when using the lower gear when biking along

• Ga
    gary tearle Aug 29, 2018

I bought a bike and the gears when travelling are making a harsh noise with the likelihood the of breaking down. How can I overcome this?

• St
    Steve.York Aug 29, 2018

I have not received any information re tracking the order DGTAW9D8. I ordered the item on the 16 August and I am still waiting for contact

• Br
    browny123 Sep 01, 2018

recieved one of your 65" tvs yesterday with missing parts . i contacted your customer service but they dont seem to be anything about it . i would like to arrange a full refund please and return tv . lesson learnt i suppose you get what you pay for.

• Rm
    RMT_1982 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a TV to be dispatched 18/12. On 20/12 still not dispatched I asked for it not be as it was a gift and won't arrive now. They dispatched it 9 hours after my request and lied to me! Won't refund my money until 29/12 I still haven't been refunded I don't have a tv and my son had no Christmas gift to top it off I've spent 4 hour on the phone

• Ia
    Ian Routledge Sep 04, 2018

I've repeatedly contacted Kogan, the only way via an online submission, with only one response. When I replied nothing.
    The product I have purchased is faulty and I want to return - its well within it's warranty.

• Le
    leung alex Sep 10, 2018

I order four items at 25 sep 2017. System show:PROCESSING IN WAREHOUSE
    Expected dispatch date: 26 September 2017.
    Until 1 October still in warehouses. Too long for process in warehouse. Still not dispatch yet. Don’t trust Kogan shipping date.

charles rajkovic Sep 11, 2018

Kettle was working well until yesterday. Switch clicks but the light doesn't come on and the kettle doesn't work. Should I send it to you for repair, it was bought with an extended warranty, or can I get a replacement.
    Charles Rajkovic email: [email protected]

• Ji
    Jilce Sep 20, 2018

In my laptop my touch doesn't working please give me any idea to resolve this problem.

• Rh
    rhiannon norman Oct 03, 2018

I recieved an order this morning for 1 X King size gas lift storage bed dark grey and the wooden slats for the bed are missing! This package is incomplete. I called to querie the situation and was hung up on by a customer service representative who was rude and unprofessional and laughed at the situation she worked in Insurance. Contact me ASAP!!!

• Ad
    Adamjustneedshelp Oct 03, 2018

Just need voucher code sent for sim card purchased, have spent all day trying to get one but still haven't had any luck.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyupand help me please.

• Ge
    George Rizakis Oct 15, 2018

Hi,
    I have been DR $39 on 20/8/18 on my credit card with following details
    Kogan.com HD3AN9X6 Melbourne CREDIT CARD PURCHASE $39 20/8/18

I know nothing about this transaction and would like to know what this is for.
    I reside in Melbourne Australia
    I can be contacted on 0418 599 801 or [email protected]

Please help
    Thanks
    George

• Ia
    Ian6030 Oct 21, 2018

I bought a MU 8010 tv order number kufjal48 which was advertised as Smart and specified "Freeview Plus"

I have enquired how to access basic Freeview plus functions

No one has gotten back to me

I'm concerned it hasn't got the functionality advertised

I would like to be compensated

• Pr
    priyantha gamage Oct 22, 2018

Hi

Your early reply to this appreciated.

Kind regards

Priyantha Gamage

• Ag
    Agi Kajtar Oct 27, 2018

I bought a Kogan 11, 000 kw portable airconditioner in February 2018. I've sent multiple emails and complained on your website. All details have been provided in the first two emails and Facebook private message. Please obtain that information then contact me to discuss. If I don't hear back I will raise this with Consumer Affairs

• Ls
    Lsh1963 Oct 27, 2018

Just would like to thankyou for my 1 day of extra gb you gave us for your 4th birthday..pity i couldnt of had more days to use it only 1 day...

• Wa
    Waheed Uddin Oct 28, 2018

For the TV which I bought on 18th October 2018, two out of three HDMI port are not working.
    Kindly suggest the fix at earliest.

Order ID 8EQBB8ZH from Dicksmith.

Regards,
    Waheed.

John Herbert Oct 28, 2018

we have scanned a few photos and turned the machine off. we have tried to scan more photos and the screen does not show the image to be scanned now, it doesnt make any difference to whatever mode we enter to capture the images there is no image to view

• Da
    Damien Denny Oct 31, 2018

I didn't want to wait this long for the phone. It was meant to be dispatched on the 15th. I want a refund please so I can buy it from apple

chaddy64 Nov 05, 2018

I purhchase this product in August and just recently opened it to use. The bed stayed for only two hours and deflated . I purchased this in good faith as an alternative bedding for guests. I would like to request a refund.