Kogan Australia — 55 cm smart tv.
I purchased a 55 cm an as rt tv from job a n in July 2018.it developed lines on the screen last month that worsened and now no longer works.im a disabled pensioner and a tv is a major purchase for me.my previous tv was a Samsung and it worked perfectly for 6 years.this Kogan tv has lasted not much more than a few months over one year.i am very disappointed.i no longer have a tv for myself and my two kids who are special needs.our tv is our some source of entertainment and we used it for home school as we don't often go out due to my disabilty..I feel this product should have lasted way beyond the short time we had it .and I feel it didn't live up to what I was told..
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response