Kogan Australia / 1 x outstanding kettle

Australia

Good Morning

As you can see the below email I has been sending Kogan in regards of 1 x Kettle missing from my delivery when it should of been 2 which I have paid for-I have sent over 9 emails and they still haven't sent me what I have paid for as I explained I only received 1 kettle and I would like the other one I paid for, I cant see how its taken over 1mth for the delivery of the out standing kettle we are honest people and we are getting treated like a like criminals. Can some one please help me with the outstanding kettle I paid for.
The bottom email which was sent on the 27Feb explains - Apologies for missing 1 x Kettle and the out standing kettle is on its way-But am still waiting.

Regards

Hi
Can you please track down where my Kettle is as the tracking number you suppled does not work.

Its been over 20days since the kettle was sent - I would like some one to reply back with the information on the ETA and why it has taken over 20days and I still haven't received it. This kettle was supposed to be for a present and now its to late. I would like a answer COB today please another wise I will take this matter further.

Sent: Thursday, 14 March 2019 7:27 PM
To: Kogan.com Help Desk
Subject: Re: [Kogan.com Help Desk] Re: Help request: PNT-HHB1742-WHT - Other Delivery Question

Hi

AS you sent the kettle on the 27 Feb 2019 and I still haven't received it and I cant track it with the number giving.

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Friday, 8 March 2019 2:11 PM
To: Brad smith
Subject: [Kogan.com Help Desk] Re: Help request: PNT-HHB1742-WHT - Other Delivery Question

Your request #7169395 has been updated. Reply to this email to respond.
Note: Responding to this query before we have replied may affect your position in the support queue. Our goal is to respond to all inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you for your patience.

8 Mar., 14:11 AEDT

Replacement tracking : D8P404586701000935109

Panatech Representative

This response is provided by Panatech - the supplier of the product. If at anytime you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving, you may request that your query be escalated to a senior Kogan.com Customer Care Team member.

brad smith

Thu 7/03/2019 9:54 AM

Kogan.com

Good Morning,

Can you please give me a date of arrival for my outstanding Kettle.

Brad and Heather Smith

Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 1:20 PM
To: Kogan.com Help Desk; Kogan.com
Subject: Fw: Order Confirmation DE8WBW86

Good Morning

My Wife received on Monday 25/02/19 one of 2 Kettles ordered and payed for, when are we likely to receive the other Kettle the we payed for.

Kind Regards,

Brad and Heather Smith

From: Kogan.com
Sent: Wednesday, 13 February 2019 9:54 PM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: Order Confirmation DE8WBW86

Hi Brad, We have confirmed your order DE8WBW86. Thank you for shopping with us at Kogan.com!

[? cm_email=smithy_brad%40hotmail.com&verification=88fb6-abfce32154e6284ddca5db88a981e71003f656da]13th February 2019

Kogan Australia

Hi Brad,

We have confirmed your order DE8WBW86

Thank you for shopping with Kogan.com!

You can manage and track your order under
Order History, and download the tax invoice
once your item is on its way
View your order online

Order items

TODO 1.7L Glass Cordless Kettle 2200W Blue Led Light Electric Water Jug White

2 x TODO 1.7L Glass Cordless Kettle 2200W Blue Led Light Electric Water Jug White

1 Month Kogan Standard Care

brad smith

Tue 19/03/2019 3:15 PM

Kogan.com

Hi
Your supplier sent me the close tracking of the first kettle I received as I'm still waiting on the other one as I paid for 2 and only received one. all I want is what I paid for which is 2 kettles - I have sent over 8 emails and no one has answer me with the where about of my out standing kettle. Vicki sent me a email on the 27 feb and said it's on the way well I'm still waiting can some please tell where it is as you company does not seem to bother with customers once you have the customer money. This is beyond a laughing matter and Kogan is not very professional the way they have been handling my issues.

Regards

Kind regards

Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2019 12:32:10 PM

27 Feb., 12:32 AEDT

Hi

we send our apologies for the missing product
Please confirm same address and we can have this dispatched right away for you :)

Bg