Kogan Australia — samsung s8 mobile
I purchased a Samsung S8 Mobile phone and it was delivered yesterday to Gordon M Cooke 53 Lucinda Avenue Wahroonga NSW 2076.
The phone is FAULTY. It has a colourful line right down the screen. I spoke to Samsung at Macquarie Shopping Centre and they confirm it was faulty. They said the phone probably needs replacing.
The phone has not been dropped or damged in any way. As soon as the battery was charged the line appeared. He said there is a misconnection probably at top of phone.
I need to return the phone to KOGAN for repair/replacement. The Samsung sales rep. said you would email me a form to fill out and return.
Could you email to: [protected]@optusnet.com.au with instructions.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs
- Kogan Australia - warranty response