The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kitchenaid Mixer — rebate scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased a Kitchenaid mixer on Christmas day from Sears online that came with a $50 Kitchenaid rebate.
I sent all of the required documentation, rebate form, copy of store receipt and original UPC cut out from the side of the box. Today I received a postcard proclaiming that I "DID NOT" send in a copy of the UPC. I'm sorry, but I most certainly did and it was stapled to the rebate form and the copy of the receipt.
Is this some kind of game these people are playing? I send in rebates all of the time, and aside from one other shady outfit that was being investigated by the Better Business Bureau, this is the second time one of these rebate companies has tried to say I didn't include the UPC. They say there's no way to prove we bought the mixer unless we provide them with a copy of the UPC, which unfortunately for us (and lucky for them) we've not been able to locate. It doesn't matter to anyone in this company that we still own the mixer that we registered online, and they have our information in their system with the original serial number I read tothem from the bottom of our mixer.
I can tell you right now, this is the last time that I'll ever purchase anything from Kitchenaid. This is a very dishonest company and they're a complete ripoff. We'll not purchase another one of their products ever again.
Attached is a photo of the mixer they claim we can't prove we purchased.
More Kitchenaid Mixer Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks
- KitchenAid - rebate scam
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot)
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason