KitchenAid — fridge alarm won't shut off
we bought a brand new Kitchen Aid refrigerator and had it installed on June 1, 2008. 10 days ago, the alarm which alerts us when the temp deviates from the normal setting. A rep came out a day later and said the main board needed to be replaced. It would take a week to get in. We scheduled an appointment for today. We went out of town to return to a fridge whose alarm goes off every 5 seconds. We've tried everything to get the alarm off including turning off the fuse. Nothing works.
Now I'm told that it will be another 2 days to get the part. Meanwhile, we have to live with the constant sound of the alarm, every 5 seconds. It is clearly a defective item. I've talked with Kitchen Aid & they don't care at all about this situation. The item is clearly defective. Both techs were completely perplexed by this issue.
Bottom line-STAY AWAY FROM KITCHEN AID PRODUCTS
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks
- KitchenAid - rebate scam
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot)
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason
- Kitchenaid Kusc35fxss Dishwasher - unequal pricing nationwide