Kirby Vacuum — Salesmen LIE
I was told by the salesmen that they (Kirby Vacuums) belonged to Th American Heart and Lung Asso. and that if you have Problems with things such as Asthma that it would be a taxe rite off and that the Goverment would rememburst you the cost of the vacuum, so because I struggle with asthma and they told me that I bought the Vacuum ( which I could not afford but because of this program I would be able to get rememburst I did) when it came down to collecting on this I found out that there is NO such thing. I tried to call corperate on this matter only to find out that there is NO corperate all of the businesses are all independent and don't have to answer to anyone and can hire anyone and say anything that they want to and get away with it. I would not recommend Buying one because of the company behind the product or I should say the lack of one, that they can say anything and get away with it because they aren't responsibile for what their salesmen say.
More Kirby Vacuum Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse!
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience
- Kirby Vacuum Company - kirby vacuum/ shampooer
- Kirby - Unethical salesmanship
- The Kirby Company - business practices
- Kirby Vacuums - Sales
- Kirby Vacuum - Lifetime warranty